Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very easy fictional map  (Read 2434 times)

Maggot

Very easy fictional map
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »

I can't use the FMB at all as i'm rubbish, so here it goes!

Ok, I want someone to make this map.

Its solomon islands map and I want it coop. What's happening is:

- Players choose where to start as its coop. There is a Japanese carrier full to the brim with Zeros and An american one that is 3 - 6 miles away (within visible distance, just when labels start disappearing, so either way very close!) full with F6F's. When I say full, I mean as many as possible. Also there is a US Land base VERY nearby (visible distance again) to land for supplies (same distance from the two carriers). Winning conditions is when all zero's are down and the carrier is down, same for japanese who have to destroy all F6F's and the US carrier. I want the US carrier to be the Huge USS Enterprise, as its long and allows easy takeoff for the brave souls at the front of the carrier who have no room to build up speed before takeoff!. Also, the carriers must be going at max speed to allow take off with lots of bombs and other weaponry.

As you can tell, VERY fictional!!! And it doesnt require much thought. It's a crazy map to be totally honest, which is what I want. I want this to be pointless and just stupid with victory in probably 10 mins maximum! haha  :D

In summary:

- Japanese carrier with zeros
- American carrier with F6F's
- American land base nearby

^^ ALL OF WHICH ARE VERY CLOSE, HALF A DOZEN MILES DISTANCE AT MOST!!!

- Victory when one faction is wiped out, including the faction's carrier

Maggot

Re: Very easy fictional map
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »

Players choose where to start as its coop

My bad, I mean, Players choose WHO to start as, as its coop, IE, you get to choose what plane / faction you're flying for :D

And I also mention that they should be in visible distance which im GUESSING is about 3 - 6 miles away, i dont really know so i just estimated. Please, if you are doing this, make sure that they are so far apart that they can see eachothers carriers yet they are not fully in view, literally just specles!  :P

Dinosbacsi

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 04:13:15 AM »

It's a map or a coop mission request? Because it sounds as a mission request, but you said map @_@

Maggot

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »

My bad, a coop mission, not a map :DDDD

Sharkzz

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 08:46:04 AM »

make it a moving dogfight map, then they can choose their carrier, choose their plane, and as it WILL happen death occurs in coop carrier take offs with annoying re starts LOLOL 

plus it will have all you wanted,,, I caould even make you the mission /map if you like, with making it tips.
AND i can make carrier go fast and with catapult boost. catapult allow, you will even have AI on both sides to dodge and shoot at if you want,
;et me know and I'll run on up for you, fast and easy mate , all good ~S~
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

Maggot

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »

Yes please! And yup make it a moving dogfight map!

Sharkzz

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 05:52:08 PM »

no worries bro, I'll run one up when free.
glad to help  :D
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

Maggot

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »

Hey buddy, this is an old post but you still got a mo to do that map I mentioned? ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.