Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody know of a simple way of doing combat air patrols?  (Read 1078 times)

londo16

• A toast to you my good friend
Anybody know of a simple way of doing combat air patrols?
« on: July 15, 2011, 06:15:40 AM »

is there a better way of doing a CAP in the fmb instead of setting about a gazillion waypoints?
I discover that if only make a takeoff waypoint on the carrier the planes circle it but at really low altitude and they won't attack enemy aircraft.
Ambassador Londo Mollari: Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?

Slikk

• Modder
Re: Anybody know of a simple way of doing combat air patrols?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 07:08:43 AM »

Like Boomer said, place the aircraft on the map with no waypoints, set the altitude, and give it 100% fuel. That will do the trick.

londo16

• A toast to you my good friend
Re: Anybody know of a simple way of doing combat air patrols?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »

thanks guys seems to be the best way to do things.
thanks again
Ambassador Londo Mollari: Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.