Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FMB stuck in "mission loading stand by" window  (Read 1661 times)

Sharkzz

FMB stuck in "mission loading stand by" window
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:25:39 PM »

FMB stuck in "mission loading stand by" window  :-[
I lose all my objects. planes and waypoints  >:(
this doesn't happen straight away, maybe after a reload or three and a mis file tweeking.
Map turns up after loading in FMB DBW, SAS and UP3, tried all 3 - BUT map loads and then the stand by mission loading window sits on my FMB screen with ALL my stuff not showing, I know it is there somewhere because I can run the "play mission" from the FMB screen. It just doesn't show me my stuff  :-X
very occasionally I get missing russian # mesh at mission load as well , but rarely,
My main concern is WHY my populated mission /map won't show all the stuff !.
ANY clues or ideas would be MUCH appreciated, the information is still in the mis file (all the stuff) and as i said i can run the "play" from the FMB after x off the stand by window , oh dear what can the matter be ??
regards
Sharkzz       so frustratingly frustrating.....
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

LuseKofte

Re: FMB stuck in "mission loading stand by" window
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 09:13:51 AM »

This message is for objects missing in your game that was put there by the missionmaker. It is nothing you really can do about it than just ignore it and x it out

Sharkzz

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 03:06:27 AM »

hmmm I wander if I have TOO many objects/bases/etc ?
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

Sharkzz

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:52:21 AM »

sorry m8 , was very worried it was toooo big, and it was ! lol ::)
so I removed the thing  :),Ok tried the # thing but got same great big entry hmmmm,I am a silly duffer.
Nope I didn't make the original mission just played around with it. now i have deleted MOST of the mission and strated pretty much from scratch, deletd all of reds bases a re did while in DBW, FMB, I don't have FMB+ running in DBW.I will try this code #thing out to post re done mission, All the info shows up now,new bases and moving ships in harbour, but centre island home base blow my player spawn planes up grrrr hangar...
need to unlock FMB bldconf ini but cant remember how so i can move the hangars back. dang too big.hmmm
will try sending message
~S~
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.