Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: Vega's WorkShop: Loadouts & Flight Models  (Read 118658 times)

4S_Vega

• Modder
Vega's WorkShop: Loadouts & Flight Models
« on: August 16, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »

I want to clarify that from now on I will start to release only mods for the 4:12

mods for 4:10 will no longer updates

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

NEW!!___COMMAND & CONTROL 1966 MOD!!!_______NEW!!!

You need original C&C mod by CY6!!

put the object into your mission and it will works for your jets with realistic parameters

OBOE: simulate inertial bombing sistem

there are 2 kinds, 1 for A-7 and 1 for F-4, the A-7 type allow better bombing from low altitudes

it guide you to target and tell you when drop bombs

i advice to use it with aimpoint object from CY6, so you can attack in formation with your AI

NAV: It works for all A-7 and F-4 in game, it simulate the inertial navigation sistem and give your position in map

radar AN/APQ-109: it works for all F-4s in game with realistic parameters, you can discover an enemy plane also at 60km but it suffer ground clutter at low altitudes

radar AN/APQ-94, it works for all F-8s in game with realistic parameters

add to stationary.ini

OBOE(F-4)                        vehicles.stationary.CandCJET$OBOE_F4Unit 2
OBOE(A-7)                        vehicles.stationary.CandCJET$OBOE_A7Unit 2
AN/APQ-109(F-4)                       vehicles.stationary.CandCJET$APQ109Unit 2
AN/APQ-94(F-8)               vehicles.stationary.CandCJET$APQ94Unit 2
NAV(F-4/A-7)         vehicles.stationary.CandCJET$F4_A7NavUnit

download here!!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/3w7x2gtx0die1lo/C%26C_1966_by_4S_Vega.rar
******************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************

F-8 CRUSADER UPGRADES NOW ARE HERE!

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,44716.0.html

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
NEW!! F-9 Cougar 4.12 Flight Model 04.01.2013!

1) fixed overheat Bug;

2) fixed turn FM;

3) fixed fuel consumption and compressor speed manifold value for realistic cruise speed and combat radius at alt

download here!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/6z792d68tt57qzq/F9_Cougar_FM_by_4S_Vega.rar

A-4 Skyhawk mod only for 4.10

https://www.mediafire.com/?o5kbsdb1pg5pdu3

4.12 mod has been moved here

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,44783.0.html

!!!Flight Model for SM_81 by Dreamk!!!!

https://www.mediafire.com/?vj6z5qqlg9k7dam

***************************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************************

Here Huey_Gunship mod, small FM modification and engine code for right top speed, drop files into choppers folders!

beware, this mod don't want to replace the original Free modding files, it is only an alternative way to the original files, if you don't like it replace with standard

however, i can assure that with this mod the human Choppers can reach not more than 215 km/h in level flight, as the history and technical datas tell us

AI are slightly faster at themoment, i will try to fix it

so, don't need glory for that, i make this mod only to respect true specifications

Human version:
https://www.mediafire.com/?by3qsxdxne86cdl

Here same for AI version

https://www.mediafire.com/?9l1nsf3u8qtn8ya

i will make the code for Field_Mod soon

OV-10 and OV-1, Loadouts mod + international fix (21.01.2013)

https://www.mediafire.com/?ft56n3lenz7wcp3#!

crazyflak

• Modder
  • Are your words prettier than silence?
Re: Vega's WorkShop: Loadouts & Flight Models
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 12:07:52 PM »

Question regarding FMs:
are these just "yourself approved" so to speak, or is there some kind of consensus that they are the more globally statifying FMs for each of these jets?

Because if there is such consensus, why not better simply add them to the main buttons as final versions? and if there is not yet consensus then why not better wait more testing for release?

It is just that I am getting increasingly confused about so many FMs circulating for the same planes. Surely there must be some agreement as to which ones are more finished...

I simply need help to decide which FMs of all the ones that have been circulating backstage are the 'finals' (so to speak) for Phantom, Crusader, Mig-19, F-100...  can you help me out with this? You surely know better than me.

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »

F-4 FM in package is mine, here i've posted the one that you can download in the F-4 link at freemodding as F-4 FM upgrade #4 :)

same thing for A-7, the stock FM is mine but i've posted here the upgrade that you can already download here and at freemodding

and same for Mig-19

when these 3 planes will reach the final version they will have FM posted here (if i don't modify) :)

the situation for F-8 and F-100 is different

stock FM is not mine and i don't know if the owner of the plane want to use my FM for final release

i've posted the F-100 FM because the stock FM is a bit wrong, in fact it reach 1600 km/h at sea level (maybe have not been edited parameters for supersonic drag in FM file)

F-8 is still an early beta FM, the owner is the same of A-7 (mario) but i don't know what he want to do  :)

BT~wasted

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »

This way is much more convinient as for me  :) Now I can find all necessary Flight Models in one place.

Only one suggestion: I`ve read that F-100 carried AGM-12s on outter pylons, at least it iseems that I`ve read smth like this.

I hope to see your other mods here soon too :)  ;)

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »

i find this pic with AGM12 in internal Pylon  ;)

we didn' have the pylon under fuselage

and i find another interesting things

Pylon ter for F-100  8)

and Mk82HD too

i will update them!  :D

Far77

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 11:15:29 PM »

Thank you very much, Vega for your work!

crazyflak

• Modder
  • Are your words prettier than silence?
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 02:29:29 AM »

That is the way of doing it! excellent! PHOTOS must speak :)

BT~wasted

• Modder
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 04:45:08 AM »

sorry  :-[ I  will learn my enemies (US jets) better   ;D

SAS~Anto

• Aussie Bush Pilot
  • Editor
  • Retired from modding
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 11:38:33 AM »

The F-100 flight model was made by F22-Raptor after discussing it with me. From memory, it is simply a F-86 flight model with a different engine and altered supersonic parameters. I'd predict that Vega's effort is far more accurate than the stand-in it is currently using.

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 07:38:58 PM »

F-100D FM upgrade at first post

changed turn performances and acceleration

Riptide_One

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »

Regarding the AGM-84A, I tried centering the target ship in my sight and locking on it by keying "B", but that does not work. The missile just crashes into the water short of the ship. Do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Riptide

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 08:47:11 AM »

last upgrade of Mig-19 FM too at first post
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 25 queries.