Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HE-111 NEW LANDING GEAR  (Read 6396 times)

Oscarito

Re: HE-111 NEW LANDING GEAR
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 12:36:01 AM »

Wonderful! Look at that...guess he enlarged nacelles or something. Looks like excelent for me. Far better than original look. Think we could contact/ask him to release the mod in its current form until he finished the other (assuming he is still working with this...)
 :)
v4.12+MA 5.3 - Win 7

PA_Willy

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 12:43:30 AM »

Think we could contact/ask him to release the mod in its current form until he finished the other (assuming he is still working with this...)

I don't think so.

Oscarito

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 12:50:25 AM »

Well, that's OK then. Anyway, it's a pity. It would be a great improvement, and very well deserved to this remarkable warbird... :-\
v4.12+MA 5.3 - Win 7

Red_Fox90

• Aviator Mod Team
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 03:59:09 AM »

Unfortunately, I guess the only remediation is a complete rebuilt of the plane... :(

Honestly, it would be the best idea.

While trying out a little reworking of the gear and some hier meddling, i've taken a closer look at its model and the poor lady is showing her age.

The 3d has holes in between the nacelles and the wings. The fuselage and the top gunner turret don't match and there are other holes. The engines and nacelles are "blocky" and don't really look like the ones on the real plane. Some shadows are missing and i'm not too sure about the genuinity of some LODS. Some parts of the skin are mirrored too, if i remember correctly.

The stock landing gear is far from the original, but this seems to be least of its problems.

Nonetheless, if you can be satisfied with what i've come up with in the above pictures, i'm willing to release it, but i advise you that i'm not going to rework the whole plane.

And for now it would be for the H-6 only.

Oscarito

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »

Nonetheless, if you can be satisfied with what i've come up with in the above pictures, i'm willing to release it
Yes, Please! That diminutive stock landing gear is the crucial detail that draws attention rather than other imperfections (IMHO)
 :) :) :)
v4.12+MA 5.3 - Win 7

Red_Fox90

• Aviator Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 02:44:44 AM »

Nonetheless, if you can be satisfied with what i've come up with in the above pictures, i'm willing to release it
Yes, Please! That diminutive stock landing gear is the crucial detail that draws attention rather than other imperfections (IMHO)
 :) :) :)

Alright then: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,37104.0.html

Regards

Oscarito

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »

Great!
Many Thanks!
 ;)
v4.12+MA 5.3 - Win 7
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 25 queries.