Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: C-47 A & B extractions with improvements  (Read 16973 times)

Hubberranz

• Modder
Re: C-47 A & B extractions with improvements
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 06:54:28 AM »

dekstop.ini is a system file, usually hidden, and found everywhere; got two on my desktop i7; has nothing to do
with the mod, but may have been included in package by accident; disregard. Not relevant.  :P

Cockpit ! ( ..comes to mind... ). May be you don't have it installed. ( By the way, U should check if regular C-47 flyable works. )

OK. I've installed "C-47A/B cutoutS" in 4.12 ModAct 5.3, Engine mod 2.7 without wheels/cockpit and it works.
                      I have left desktop.ini : works; I have deleted desktop.ini ( final ): works.
at this point the cockpit is from Flyable AI Classes ( the SAS flyables ) and don't need more: works; +wheels added: works.

-- if you still have problem then could be from loadouts ( ...like another mod may have compromise these... ) ?
                                                      ( verify if U have any other 0D68CF54301C7F1C   1890996E1AF4969A ) ?

Casper

• "Come on, Mav, do some of that pilot shit!"
Re: C-47 A & B extractions with improvements
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 07:26:19 AM »

Okay if anyone having the problem that i described in #12, than rename the folder C-47A C-47B_SASres to !C-47A C-47B_SASres and it will work :)
If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.