Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F19 - Swedish Volunteers in the Winter War  (Read 2191 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
F19 - Swedish Volunteers in the Winter War
« on: July 23, 2019, 08:04:20 AM »

More and more of my old campaigns are migrating to the BAT universe. This one is for TGA, "F19, Swedish volunteers in the Winter War":

This is a semi-historical, 9-mission  static campaign, set during the final months of the Winter War in 1940. You are a pilot in F19, a Swedish volunteer squadron, equipped with the light bomber B4 Hawker Hart and the fighter J8A Gladiator II. In this campaign you will actually fly BOTH types. Most missions are based on history. Notice that I have concentrated on the more action-packed ones. All the tedious patrols were no contact was made has been left out, but you can imagine yourself doing a lot of these between the missions you get to fly here! (And freezing A LOT, as they were flying in open cockpits...)

There is a strong random element in this campaign, by using the randomizers in CY6's C&C mod. So the opposition will not always be the same, even if you replay a single mission, weather and time of day will vary, and sometimes you will meet no opposition at all - just as in real life!

You can download it here: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=107

Some shiny screenies here:

Thanks for looking!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

CDS025_DOGO

• Saludos Camaradas
Re: F19 - Swedish Volunteers in the Winter War
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 08:59:42 PM »

Thank you Poltava for your fabulous campaigns, I am very interested in the Fines-Russian front.
my greetings  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 27 queries.