Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: New Update: UQMG for B.A.T. WAW 4.1.1 RCBE Update 004 Released (02 March 2021)  (Read 24466 times)

raf1659

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: UQMG for B.A.T. WAW 4.0 RED CORE Released
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 12:38:47 AM »

THANKS you are my new best friend !  :)

GEORGES44

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2020, 10:16:04 AM »

D/L and installed (following scrupulously the instructions) on OS Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon Winehq-staging 5.19~focal.

All went without a hitch! UQMG works flawlessly  :D :D :D
A tribute to your splendid work that it runs as expected on a non windows-OS .

(and a tribute too to the good advice of SAS Storebor on https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,55959.0.html  ;))

Now to complete my collection of UQMG missions that I have made since .....well, since the beginning of UQMG (missions that ,due to non-compatibility issue, I had often to modify with the FMB when I switched to a new version of IL2  ::()

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »

D/L and installed (following scrupulously the instructions) on OS Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon Winehq-staging 5.19~focal.

All went without a hitch! UQMG works flawlessly  :D :D :D
A tribute to your splendid work that it runs as expected on a non windows-OS .

(and a tribute too to the good advice of SAS Storebor on https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,55959.0.html  ;))

Now to complete my collection of UQMG missions that I have made since .....well, since the beginning of UQMG (missions that ,due to non-compatibility issue, I had often to modify with the FMB when I switched to a new version of IL2  ::()

GEORGES44,

How many ".uqmg" missions did you make?  If you bundle them up and make them available to me, I can probably do a bulk conversion using my UCT2020 tool...  would take a few minutes for me to program a "custom" ability to convert the files but maybe better than the hours it would take you to convert them manually.

Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

GEORGES44

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2020, 11:56:29 AM »

Hello UberDemon,

And thanks for the offfer.

In answer to your question: how many UQMG missions?
Well , in my "basic" UQMG folder exactly 101 missions (oldest from 2005):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sattgcqdw5twywz/(+++Saved+UberQuick+Missions++++).zip/file
(some names and briefings are in french : guess where I live :D)
(...and you'll guess that I love "furballs"!)

but I have other folders with a mix of UQMG/non-UQMG missions and I am too lazy to sort them out, especially since the UQMG missions have been heavily modified.

Thanks again for your hard work

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 12:02:17 PM »

ooooh... that would be a problem.  You are sending me the IL-2 mission files after they were generated by UQMG.  What I need are the ".uqmg" files you hopefully saved from UQMG.  Can you send me those?  I don't have a converter for the IL-2 mission files, only the native UQMG script files, like the ones in the "[UQMG installation path]\UberQuickPF\ini\fb100\main\save" folder.

Hopefully you saved them...
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

GEORGES44

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2020, 12:36:14 PM »

Hopefully you saved them...

Alas just a handful due to HD break-ups (I saved my IL2 installs but not the UGMG folders)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2fhblw8qkawgklo/uqmg.zip/file

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2020, 02:58:56 PM »

I'll give it a crack tonight.  Should be super easy.  Oh, do you mind me including your mission in French in the next UQMG update?  You would of course get the credit for it.

For your other missions... there may be another alternative.  I'll be posting the good news soon.

GEORGES44

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2020, 03:26:57 AM »

No problem to include my missions. :)

And if you want me to translate the briefings in english, no problem also: just tell me how you want to proceed (translate the missions on my side and send it,  simply give you the text, or any way that suits you best).

greybeard307

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2020, 04:56:35 AM »

Downloaded and installed with no issues, thanks Uberdemon, now immersed in creating missions with fully populated maps at the click of a button, magnificent.

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2020, 06:10:29 AM »

Il-2 Wayback Machine, this is cool, the old ancient Version was a trusty Mate,
gave hours of endless fun. Glad you hit the deck with this Upgrade.
Thanks for your precious work Uberdemon

Best wishes
Tobias
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 07:37:04 AM »

All installed in my much modified CUP 4.12m - just wondered if there was anyway of changing the opening screen picture? I found the 'background' .tga in fb100...\staging but adding a replacement just resulted in the original still showing up?
Wonderful work UberDemon !!!!!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2020, 02:18:10 PM »

All installed in my much modified CUP 4.12m - just wondered if there was anyway of changing the opening screen picture? I found the 'background' .tga in fb100...\staging but adding a replacement just resulted in the original still showing up?
Wonderful work UberDemon !!!!!

OK assuming you are using the update for BAT WAW, correct?  If so there are a couple of things to consider.  The UQMG background copies itself to the IL-2/BAT "Missions\Single\NN" folder, where the UQMG play files reside to be played in IL-2/BAT.

Depending on the version of IL-2 Mod you are working on, that does not matter because it is hard-coded in the Mod pack, like BAT, it only displays the default BAT stuff.  I can't remember if that is the case with CUP.

With that said, if your CUP installation supports it, then you can put your own background there.  It sounds like you would like to replace it in the UQMG directory, which hurts my feelings immensely.  I mean I can't sleep anymore.  I think I am triggered...

But to do that, go back to the UQMG directory, then go to the "ini" folder.  The current version you are using no longer uses anything in the "fb100" folder.  It now uses the "BAT_WAW" folder.  So the path you are looking for is actually:
* "UberQuickPF\ini\BAT_WAW\main\staging\background"

I hope I answered your question.

Go Spurs!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.