Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: New Update: UQMG for B.A.T. WAW 4.1.1 RCBE Update 004 Released (02 March 2021)  (Read 24467 times)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: UQMG for B.A.T. WAW 4.0 RED CORE Released
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 05:07:05 PM »

No problem to include my missions. :)

And if you want me to translate the briefings in english, no problem also: just tell me how you want to proceed (translate the missions on my side and send it,  simply give you the text, or any way that suits you best).

GEORGES44,

Your missions are converted and they were released as a part of Hot Fix 001.  Get it here:  https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,65131.0.html

Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

GEORGES44

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: UQMG for B.A.T. WAW 4.0 RED CORE Released
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2020, 08:13:45 AM »

No problem to include my missions. :)

And if you want me to translate the briefings in english, no problem also: just tell me how you want to proceed (translate the missions on my side and send it,  simply give you the text, or any way that suits you best).

GEORGES44,

Your missions are converted and they were released as a part of Hot Fix 001.  Get it here:  https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,65131.0.html

Thanks, hotfix D/L and installed :)

Planning on building "furballs" for the DF Arena: covid curfew will at least give me time for that .

Thanks again for your splendid work

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!

I have sent you an email Uber for your perusal - you may like it?
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder

I have sent you an email Uber for your perusal - you may like it?

Check your Private Message area in this site.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder

All the time I want to try your UQMB, but I haven't tried it yet. :D 
Are the missions that he builds too heavy?  I mean, if the computer is weak, will it be able to digest the mission?

Yes.  Look below:

* In the main interface there is an "FPS Manager" area (FPS = Frames per second)

* Click on Select/View Options

* Or if you don't want to think, select a Preset

* You can quickly Clear the Grid to start from scratch

* Clear all Settings if you wish for a default start

* Or Choose from over 400 pre-made mission scripts ready for mission Generation (you can modify existing ones or save yours for posterity as well)

* When you click Create Mission Now, you create 3 versions of the mission (SP/DF and Coop) placed automatically in the correct areas so you can get to playing without fuss

* Or you can use the Mission Manager (UQMM) to play ANY existing IL-2 mission (SP/Coop/Campaign) from the perspective of any plane with adjusted mission objectives (and you Generate three versions of that mission, so automatically you can play any SP as a Hybrid DF Arena (with moving objects and planes) as well as Coop... or take a Coop Version and play it as a true offline mission... without overwriting your original mission, and without file management fuss

* And for USA Veteran's Day Promotion, you get it for the incredible lifetime price of UK 0.00 pounds.  But act fast because at midnight, the price goes back to US$ 0.00.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder

Hot Fix 002 is released.  UQMG is upgraded to version 6.2.1 with new features, updates and new support features for BAT.  See original post in this thread for download and instructions (Hot Fixes are all inclusive, so you can remove the last one with JSGME and install the next one with one click, no fuss).

herbertx

Any idea where to get QMT version 1.1.1?    Shift-E and his site are long gone.  Mission for Today only has version 2.09.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder

Any idea where to get QMT version 1.1.1?    Shift-E and his site are long gone.  Mission for Today only has version 2.09.

Oh boy, that is a trip to the past...  I have not used QMT in a while.  Not sure if it works with UQMG any longer...  But no, I am not sure where to get that.  I had a big computer blow out a couple of years ago and I lost a lot of stuff.

herbertx

OK Thanks for the info.  now I have another problem.  I installed all the patches up to 003 and enabled them in JSGME.   Now when I start UQMG it keeps asking me where the SAS BAT il2fb.exe is.  I point it to the correct location, it closes, then on restart ask the same question.   How to fix?

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder

OK Thanks for the info.  now I have another problem.  I installed all the patches up to 003 and enabled them in JSGME.   Now when I start UQMG it keeps asking me where the SAS BAT il2fb.exe is.  I point it to the correct location, it closes, then on restart ask the same question.   How to fix?

You know I had the same problem when I was installing it, and I realized two things:  (1) I was not following my own instructions, and (2) the information in my README was not accurate.

Here is what I suggest:
* Follow the detailed instructions in this original Post, and NOT the README file.
* Make sure you do not skip any steps.
* Make sure you are running UQMG and JSGME in Admin mode
* Do NOT install UQMG in the default Windows Program Files directory (Install in something like D:\MyPrograms\UberQuickPF\ or something like that

I hope this helps.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder

OK I experienced that again as I was building the update package.  Seems to be an issue at times when you first install Update 003.  If it happens, point to the il2fb.exe location of BAT.  When you restart it, and it says the same thing, click Cancel.  That should fix it.

greybeard307

Update 004 download and installed with no issues. Thank you for your continuing efforts with your exceptional utility. I was wondering how difficult it would be to add maps to the utility ? I was thinking of maps like Pacific-a which I believe is by agracier , maybe one of the channel maps, they would both lend themselves to persistent dogfight with timed waves of opponents (my favourite type of session). I understand if this is a big ask. Once again thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.