Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UQMG Mission & Plane-set Exchange  (Read 718 times)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
UQMG Mission & Plane-set Exchange
« on: December 24, 2020, 04:46:04 AM »

Greetings,

For those of you who are UQMG users, if you created your own missions in UQMG and you would like to share with others, for on- and off-line play, this is the place to post them.  What I'll do is update them to the latest version of UQMG, and include them in whatever next update comes up.

(Note:  share the '.uqmg' script files, not the IL-2 '.mis' and '.properties' files.  These files are located in the following UQMG folder:  "ini\BAT_WAW\main\save")

For advanced users who have created custom plane sets, you can share them here as well and I'll try to incorporate them in a future release as a featured plane set.

(Note:  Plane sets are used by the randomizer to generate random missions with planes limited to certain parameters, like country and year... say if you only want a mission with 1940 planes from Germany and Britain.  The files are located in the following UQMG folder:  "\ini\BAT_WAW\main\RandomSets" and are named rnd_setXXXXXX.ini.  The high numbers denote custom sets you created, and any other file containing "_cus" in the name to denote 'custom'.

Note that the paths I chose are for the BAT version, and I'd like to limit the files shared to BAT missions.  You can also PM me but it would be easier to have a central location here for this.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 26 queries.