Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Home Bases Not Showing on MultiP  (Read 738 times)

Wing Walker

Home Bases Not Showing on MultiP
« on: January 17, 2021, 10:28:46 AM »

What is it that causes home bases to not load, or show when you play a multiplayer map?

So I've been building a map with several "home bases" that I have set up for certain aircraft here and there on both blue and red.

I fired it up in multi player mode and when it came up it only showed 1 spawn for either side, and they are not even set up like I had them, for instance the aircraft and country.  Multiple other home bases that it had don't even show.

I've had this problem in the past but I can't remember what it is that fixed it.  I think it is some weird bug and i had to redo my home bases.

For instance setting up a home base on a "test" runway for a middle of no where spawn point seems to act weird a lot.

enry711

Re: Home Bases Not Showing on MultiP
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 12:33:12 PM »

Hi Wing Walker
I have some experience with multiplayer and i know that Home Bases can disappear if:

- The army is not set correctly
- The frontline is too close to the Home Base or to the airfield
- The planes are set incorrectly (check if the loadouts or plane amounts are limited)

Personally i didn't had any problem using Test Runways to act as a "phantom base" for my airspawns. If i get more info i will come back here  ;)

Wing Walker

Re: Home Bases Not Showing on MultiP
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 09:38:54 AM »

Hey thanks, I forgot to say I fixed it.

Yeah, its just basic things that are not adjusted right, I actually forgot what I changed.

Everything you said was true also though.

I will add having the radius of the home base over lapping another, or having it maxed out in size on the scale also seems to create problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 24 queries.