Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campaign request.  (Read 909 times)

Spitprk

Campaign request.
« on: March 26, 2021, 08:25:46 AM »

Hello,
I've got a request for a campaign. I hope this is the right place to make a post like this.
Just a week or 2 ago, I installed BAT Red Core, and I am enjoying it quite a lot!
Now my question is, can someone make a long campaign (I love campaigns that has +50 missions) for the RAF Bomber Command, flying Lancasters to bomb German bases and cities/factories? I also really love when there is some kind of story in the briefing screen, does not need to be 100% historical, but somewhat in the personal life of the pilot, his experiences, and maybe even meeting a girl. That's stuff that I would love to see.

I hope this isn't too much to ask, and I don't mind waiting a longer time for this to be done, as I can imagine, creating such a story and so many missions isn't done in a day.

Have a nice day!

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: Campaign request.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 05:28:04 AM »

A really BIG Bomber Command campaign is indeed a LOT of work, but it can be done. It is not in my immediate future, but perhaps someone else might be tempted? How about you, Tore? ;)

PS. Hamm66 made a Lancaster campaign a couple of years ago. You might want to try that one first?

https://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2137
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 06:53:43 AM »

I've had a quick look at that campaign of Hamm66 and it appears to work nicely in BAT - not all the bells and whistles, but that is not to be expected. Quite atmospheric, nice airfields, historically correct, good briefings! A lot of effort obviously went into this campaign. And it uses the HUGE La Chute map, making it possible to fly all the way to Berlin!

Again: give it a try!

You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

Tore

• Crazy Mission Maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 07:32:27 AM »

I mean, I could try on maybe making that type of a mission but probably not a long one. I'm also already currently on making a campaign which 27 missions are finished, but of course it's not fully done. And I have other campaigns to make in mind which I will make a poll to see what campaign I should make next.  ;)

Tore
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 25 queries.