Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Above Croatia '91-95  (Read 5283 times)

Yaro59

Re: Above Croatia '91-95
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 01:19:07 AM »

Thank you FlyingSaucer99 for pointing out the map
I will consider how it looks to my vision of the mission
   Greetings

That guy who likes wheat

• It's so hard to chew though...
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2021, 09:01:06 AM »

I'm sorry if i'm late, but this really caught my eye.
Will Serbian side missions be available aswell? The Serbs deployed Cesena's across Bosnia and Croatia aswell, they also threw Mig 21's and Mi 8's. They had plenty of those.
I love studying this conflict, this would be a great addition.
Sve najbolje.
C̸̘̻̙͍̫̺͈̹̒͘ẖ̸̢̨̢̧͓̳̩͙͚͕̙̻̠͈̳̲͇̭̱̼̮̳̠͍̠̺̳͙̱̰̩̪̫̳̪̰̩͔̻͇̱̅̈́̏͘͜͜͜ȩ̵̨̡̧̠̗̮̦̥̞̪̝͕̹̖̮̗̍͛̾̑̎̓̀̃̾̾͊̇̒̊̿͊̌̈͑̒̆͛̋̓̇͆̈̆̚͘̚͜͠͠͠͝͝c̴̛̛̤̹̼͇͚̖̜̼͔̥̝̤̙̻̫̤̻͚̼̜̊͛͑̈͌̐̿̑̾̃̎̿̓͌̉͑́͘̕͜͜͠͠k̸̢̡̧̛̛̛̺͚̹̻̠̞̤̞͚̭̯̭̭͖̦̘̫͈̣̮̹̳̤̻̝̾̈̒͊́̆̈̓̇̔́̐̀̒̀̾̋̍̄̕͜͝͝͠͝ ̸̢̡̨̺̖̫̤̺͈͕̺̦̥͖͇̺̹̬͓̘̻͉͙̄́̎̉̊̈́̒̋̅͗͊̈͛̉̀̆̄̍͑̂̋̍̚͘͠͠ỳ̵̘͓̘͕̖̞̥̱͍̻̱̬̉͊̊̀̉͋̈́̔́̿ơ̸̡̨̧̨̰̬̱͕̪͍̩̫͍̗̘̱̗̲͖̆̇͋̂̔̀͌̓̓̀͗̑̈̆̀̔͐̌̓̽̂̑͌̌̒̕u̸̡̡̧̨̨̧̨̧̧̧̢̢̘̭̰̹̩̼͕̜̥̼̣̭̼̮̙̭̤͔͇͇͚͎̲̱͚͇͈̮͑'̷̛̬̖̹͕̘̼͇̗̰̤̩̲͚̎͌͑̒̍̃̽͐̌̐͒͠r̴̢̨̘̥̻̣͕̤̙̙̲̪̞͎̗͚̟͈͇͙̻̹͙̰̝͎͔͙̙̣̘͎̬͖̱͉̤͗̓͂͊̿̚͠ͅͅę̵̟̱͓͚͍̊̄̏̀͒̊̓̕͝͠ͅ ̴̢̢̧͖͍͇͈̪͇͓̬̝̘̱̝̮̺̗̬͔͚̤͙͎̖̥̱̼̼̟̘͊͊͒̈́͊͆̐̆̈̋͌̓́̃́̈́̈́͆̒͘s̵̡̢̛̫̦̝̦͕̖̯̼͙̲̥̼̜̭̳͕͖̍̈͌́͌̎̄̈͌͐͐̋̈́̔́͊͂̏̽͜͜͠͝ͅp̶̡̡̗̱̮̦̗̙͚̦̳̘̜̺̗̲͎̮̻̯̯̙̹̰̳̰̱̮̜̭̦̞̼̬̞͓̥͓̞̜͉̘̩̔̏͜i̷̹͊̓̏̕n̵̢̜̣̗̣̥̼͖̠̤͕͖͈͙̼̞̪̬͍̥͚͕̗̩̪͕̺͓̮̉͑̔̂́͛͂̾̿̂̂̎̀̓́̋͗̀̂͋̈̑̋̈́̌̽̿̊͒̆͊̒̉̚̕̚̚̚͜͠͝͝͝e̶̡̨̢̨̠̰͍̺̳̥̱̖̗̯̪͇͈̺̙̗͔̼̼̲͔̺͙̥̞̤̣̠̙̟͕̜͈̫̼̳͓̻͓͎͇̭͚̳̜̿̓̎͑̀̍̾̇͑̚̚͜͝ͅ

Yaro59

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2021, 11:32:28 AM »

There will definitely be missions from the former Yugoslavia, it is an interesting topic.
                But not now, I will submit, as time allows, something else.

Greetings

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2021, 03:03:35 PM »

I started the campaign for B.A.T and realised when I added the new version of the AN-2 that the skins in the campaign were for the older franken
so I thought I might take a look at those AN-2s as I have the book I mentioned. ;)

Made myself a template and here are the first two:

There are are I think seven variations in the book, some like the above use previous civil schemes and some
are camouflaged, will post them up when I have completed those I have information for.

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Yaro59

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2021, 11:03:46 PM »

Hello Pete

Yes, so needed and well done 

Greetings ]thumright[

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2021, 10:40:49 AM »

Hello Pete

Yes, so needed and well done 

Greetings ]thumright[

Glad you like them. 8)

For this aircraft which is former YU-BOW I am not entirely sure about the positioning because
Blue Rider have differences in their book and on separate decal sheets but hopefully this will be
close.

I show it with full Red Crosses as it could have been during the war, however, certain references show
parts of the crosses on the fuselage painted out in Grey in a rather bad attempt at trying to return the
former fuselage stripes to as they were pre-war:

If anyone of you have better evidence as to how these were marked then please advise on what they should be, as
with many things during the conflict it is not always clear from what little information we have. ;)

Take care and be safe.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2021, 07:30:53 AM »

Moving on to some of the camouflaged aircraft. ;)

This is the former YU-BHV 1991-2, not sure if the Croation crests were added during or after hostilities:

Blue Rider suggested various FS paint numbers for the colours, however, they did not seem to match the images
provided in their own artwork and as I cannot find any photographs of this aircraft I matched what images I had
to FS paint charts.  Not the best for accuracy but without colour photographs I went with what I had.

For anyone camouflaging this model the colours added within the Red marked section need flipping over to
make patterns match:

Here they have been flipped hence the odd look of the pattern but once the skin is loaded in game
it takes its correct position, the mapping for ailerons and flaps must need altering for the top but I
have left my own meshes as was and just used a separate layer and flipped it over.

Take care and be safe.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 27 queries.