Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: GERMAN U-BOAT Type IX SERIES SUBMARINE (MY NEW PROJECT) Need HELP  (Read 4042 times)

9078roman

Re: GERMAN U-BOAT Type IX SERIES SUBMARINE (MY NEW PROJECT) Need HELP
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2023, 06:54:24 AM »

I am looking for a grid for the stairs, while, alas, the one I found earlier does not fit due to the coding and hieroglyphs that I cannot get rid of. But some details have been added. And while it's all news..

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2023, 08:22:54 AM »

This is really incredible work...  if you can pull off a multi-station playable sub, that would be short of a miracle!!!! :D

I guess there would have to be a whole new engine routine to handle going up and down in the water.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

9078roman

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2023, 11:19:40 AM »

This is really incredible work...  if you can pull off a multi-station playable sub, that would be short of a miracle!!!! :D

I guess there would have to be a whole new engine routine to handle going up and down in the water.

I have not thought about the playable version yet, in fact it can be implemented. But there are several versions of this series in the plans. And then return to VC, by which time I will be able to accumulate a certain amount of parts. I am already thinking about how I will change certain things on the same planes. For example, you can do a lot of things. It is not difficult, you just need to constantly work and think. But of course while there is an operating time of these or those details. They are being collected. A lot of time goes into this. The submarine project is something that I will probably be doing for a very long time. It is a pity that we do not have Japanese middle-class submarines. There is this "huge ship" with a plane on the deck. And of course, it can also be brought to mind. But the middle class is not even close. In any case, this is a very long project. But I hope I can complete it completely. And we finally have good submarines in the game.

9078roman

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2023, 02:51:23 PM »

I started working on all kinds of railings and stairs, but stopped because I caught myself thinking that I didn’t want to see this crooked ending (marked in black). Thought I'd still look for some details to fix it. I don't know what will happen, but I'll try.

9078roman

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2023, 04:58:52 PM »

decided to build his part, he chose a difficult path. We have to take pieces of planes and lay them around this oval, the oval has a conical shape, which means we have to set the corners, then I will make a new flooring and delete the original Mesh. After that, you will get the result that will satisfy me. In total, 14-16 segments are to be made, then a mirror image is made, and a texture is applied. In terms of texture, it is quite simple, you will only need windows. And after that, I will begin to make a railing around that part of the cabin that is to be "built" ...

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2023, 07:38:46 PM »

Meticulous detail and modeling.  Very nice.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

9078roman

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2023, 02:37:14 PM »

Damn, my lights went out and I couldn't save my progress...
Usually I make a copy after every successful decision, but this time, it took too long, and it turned out pretty bad. And this means that I have to redo everything ... :(

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2023, 08:13:51 PM »

Dang man... I remember a few times I lost my harddrive... painful.  I was making a lot of progress on my program them bam...  gone.  It was a laptop a looong time ago.  I feel it man.

Shessi

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2023, 02:51:04 AM »

Hang on R, what building prog are you using?

Does it not have an auto-save?  You may be able to use the last saved version.

Most do by default, if not then why didn't you set it up!!

If not on a default setting then set it up to save, say every 15 mins, it overwrites the previous save so there is only one version (no HDD space probs) but at least you don't lose ALL the previous hard work.

S

9078roman

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2023, 04:01:53 AM »

Hello friends,

Mesh_dump64e - is the program, on which everything is built.

But I did not find in it the autosave settings, or something like that. But it's okay, I'll do it again anyway, just now I'll save more often. In parallel, I'm still looking through my huge archives. Which are often duplicated. Especially since 2017-2019. It's just a real "mess" for me.
More recently, I began to ennoble my space, and keep everything in folders. But I have, for example, 8000+ files (rar), that are not yet unseen. And it just looks like chaos...

So in parallel, I put things in order, and get rid of the excess.

Here are the folder names if translated from Russian:
(if anyone is interested)

1 3D fix.
2 folder - Cold war
3 fm
4 il-2ge
5 nose art
6 UQMG
7 backgrounds and decoration
8 bombs and weaponry
9 visual mods
10 military vehicles
11 everything for skin drawing
12 sound mods
13 cards
14 cockpits
15 ships
16 my templates
17 missions and companies
18 awards
19 objects
20 pilots
21 editors. mission creation
22 aircraft
23 builds and large archives
24 skins
25 skins on templates
26 stationary aircraft
27 controls and instructions
28 utilities
29 physics
30 warthunder templates
31 effects
32 mesh (coming soon)

Some examples of content inside folders:

Parsing and decorating my space (after which I will make a copy) I find the details (mesh) that can serve me for improvements in the future. But the main thing is order - especially when you have a lot of everything around.

There is nothing more important than order and details)).

9078roman

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2023, 06:14:38 PM »

The hardest part is over..
I updated the flooring, exhibited it for a very long time, but in the end I won!
Tomorrow I'll work on the texture and railings around the hull. Also today, while digging through the "junk", I found a "ladder", now I don't have to build it from scratch. I also found hatches, except that there isn’t enough fan on top, but I think I’ll find it over time, or I’ll do it myself, I won’t accelerate much with hatches. I will highlight only the most important and noticeable, the more details I will find, the less difficulties in the work.

That's all my news for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 26 queries.