Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The E, Part VI, Into the Sunset. A DBW Campaign  (Read 754 times)

ponyboy314

The E, Part VI, Into the Sunset. A DBW Campaign
« on: April 12, 2023, 09:23:17 AM »

The E, Part VI.  Into the Sunset

This campaign was made with Il-2 1946, 4.10.1 #DBW.

I can't verify if this campaign will work with anything else (but I wouldn't count on it).

This is the sixth and final of a multi-part campaign series that covers the deployments of the carrier USS Enterprise (CV-6), from the beginning of
the War in the Pacific to the war's end.

The E, Part VI, Into the Sunset, tells the story of the carrier USS Enterprise as a night operations carrier during its final wartime deployment to the Pacific.

Only a fighter campaign is included.  You will fly the F6F-5(N) Hellcat nightfighter with VF(N)-90.

Day shift?

In my campaigns, always start with the highest rank available.  You will thus have command of your squadron in the air in all missions, allowing you to order individual flights to attack specific targets.

Road rage, the home game

There is usually a lot of air activity going on during these missions.  This is a little reminder that there is more to this war than just you.  Cycle through the cameras if you want to see what else is going on.

Now you see me...

All missions have been made as historically accurate as possible, though due to map limitations, sometimes I had to get a little creative with the geography.

Paradise by the dashboard lights...

Put all campaign folders in "UN"

Be sure to check out the readme included with this download.

Mods Needed:

Csocso's F6F-5N Nightfighter

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,4784.msg47387.html#msg47387

Download link:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/l1tm3rhkq62eg61/EnterpriseVI.rar/file

Skins were made by Highlander_262, Gamekeeper, R0NNC0, fritzofpeace, warpd.havoc.  Macwan.  Let me know if I missed anyone.

That download link, one more time: Highlander_262, Gamekeeper, R0NNC0, fritzofpeace, warpd.havoc, Macwan

Thanx for downloading.  I hope you enjoy.  And thanx to everyone who downloaded and played this campaign series from the beginning.  This is the final entry in this series.

blackshark

Re: The E, Part VI, Into the Sunset. A DBW Campaign
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 03:30:13 AM »

thank you for this campaign

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.