Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saab J29 Tunnan  (Read 6453 times)

Yaro59

Re: Saab J29 Tunnan
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2023, 01:18:43 PM »

If there are skins in the colors of the British and Israeli aviation, they can also be in the colors of the Polish aviation. Modeled after the paint scheme of the Lim-6 aircraft. Spare tanks are not included.
                             Thank you Tobi for the template.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mimeqw93j1rlhq5/J_29_3xskin.PL_3mb.zip/file

Rector

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2023, 04:51:14 PM »

I was once told a story about how a Swedish J-29 landed at one of the military airports in northern Poland. The pilot allegedly had some problems with the law at home, so he fled to Poland and... asked for political asylum! There was a scandal because the airport was a top secret: the "Sopka" missile squadron was based there. Ultimately, the plane was given to the Swedes along with the pilot, who was to be sent to a madhouse in Sweden. Another version was that the pilot simply got lost over the Baltic Sea and landed on the first runway he saw. The plane was refueled and the Swede flew home. Anyway - one Tunnan in Poland was for a while...

Yaro59

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2023, 11:54:11 PM »

Thank you Rector for this story, these are the secrets of the Cold War. By the way, how many air skirmishes there were and how many aircraft from both sides of the conflict rested at the bottom of the Baltic Sea, and nothing is known about it.
             Greetings

Rector

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2023, 11:02:19 AM »

Please help: In my J-29 I cannot suspend anything under the wings at all. Whatever I choose, the pylons remain empty. The exception is additional tanks - these are present, but there are no rockets or bombs. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.