Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UQMG 1946 Max - Development Help Request / Recruitment  (Read 231 times)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
UQMG 1946 Max - Development Help Request / Recruitment
« on: March 04, 2024, 10:47:39 AM »

Greetings,

As a team of one, designing, coding and developing templates can be overwhelming, especially when my wife reminds I "HAVE TO" spend time with family, and work to get money...  all these non-IL-2 distractions...  In any way I'll solicit some help here from time to time if the moderators are cool with it.

I'll have a full list of requests here and I'll post the details of each request in its own post.

TASKS:
* 0000:  Complete List of Moving and Stationary Aircraft Carriers // Status:  Ongoing
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
Re: UQMG 1946 Max - Development Help Request / Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 10:48:19 AM »

TASK Number 0000:  Complete List of Moving and Stationary Aircraft Carriers // Status:  Ongoing

I need a complete list of all aircraft carriers in BAT (please use latest version 422 with Hotfix 4):
* All Moving Carriers
* All Static Carriers
* Include Runways, Landing Aids, Landing Barriers, Landing Practice Cables
* Submarines with Carrier Property (I-400)
* Other ships with catapult properties like the IOWA class Battleships (although the seaplane catapult does not work as intended in BAT, it would be ready to support it should a modder fix it)
* Please use the text descriptions/names from FMB (You can save the text list using the Export button in the FMB Object dialog)
* Note static carriers are located in different FMB Object subsections (like Stationary Ships, Stationary Ships_Japan, etc)
* Priority:
 - WAW - Complete (by UberDemon)
 ---- I had to complete it to continue coding for WAW
 ---- This includes all carriers with "carrier" property, including ships that can be selected as takeoff point.  This does not mean that the planes will hook to the ship, it just means that they have the properties for the hook. Most of time planes will start in air.  For working catapults, as I mentioned, they are not working in BAT, but hopefully they will in the future.
 - DOF
 - JTW
 - TGA
 - SAS ModAct / Stock (4.12)

Please Download Excel Template here:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ixrfvfgzjz8z92c/UQMGPlanning.xlsx/file

The spreadsheet has two worksheets, one for Moving Carriers, one for Static Carriers, because they have different codes.

Below is a sample of what the entries look like:

Moving:
Code: [Select]
Text Name From FMB Mission File Code Default Team (1 = Red, 2 = Blue)
===============================================================================
USS Carrier Generic Ships.USSCVGeneric 1
IJN Carrier Generic Ships.IJNCVGeneric 2

Static:
Code: [Select]
Text Name From FMB Mission File Code Default Team (1 = Red, 2 = Blue)
===============================================================================
USS Carrier Generic ships.Ship$USSCVGeneric 1
IJN Carrier Generic ships.Ship$IJNCVGeneric 2

Let me know if you would like to take any of the modules above.  We'll figure out a way for you to send it to me later.

Thank you ahead of time if you choose to embark in this mission.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 26 queries.