Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 35-Mission Pack for WAW 4.2.2/4.2.3  (Read 2741 times)

genXgamer

Re: 35-Mission Pack for WAW 4.2.2/4.2.3
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2024, 10:32:46 PM »

I'll be home in a hour.

A screenshot showing the problem will be posted.
Go in quickly - Punch hard - Get out!

genXgamer

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2024, 12:20:23 AM »

Hello Taxi Guide!   Can you hear me over there?

Go in quickly - Punch hard - Get out!

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2024, 11:02:55 PM »

Oh, that is simple.

The Guide lines start in the very first Taxi Takeoff Waypoint, which is either TAKEOFF_004 if you DO NOT use spawn points, or TAKEOFF_005 if you use spawn points.  The spawn points are the GenericSpawnPoint pink planes in the list of Misc Static Planes.  For a flight, each spawn point connects to a particular plane in the flight.  Spawn points can only be used once, and you have to place them carefully or other planes may stop in taxi because they think it is an object... even if they cannot be seen.  You will notice if you use the spawn wave feature in UQMG, the subsequent clones/waves will start at the first TAKEOFF_004 point if taxi was selected.  And it will be in that location where the taxi guide starts.

Unfortunately if you use Spawn points, the guide line does not work (well, it does, but it is at that first TAKEOFF_005 waypoint location).  In UQMQ you will see that you can have the taxi option using the "Line Planes to the Right of Plane 1" option.  If you use that instead of the spawn point you will be where the guideline is.

If you click Autopilot in the mission above, you will notice that the planes move forward a bit when the mission starts then they turn towards that exact point where the guideline is and proceed with the rest of the taxi.  Well... I guess you can't in autopilot but you can see where it starts then you can click autopilot and see that the planes go there first...  That is why in the UQMG templates I try to place the spawn points, if used, in locations that will work for most planes in most cases, because I have to think about where taxi obstacles could affect the mission, and where clone waves will spawn.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

Seppel

• Mapper
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 05:08:59 AM »

Hi UberDemon,

will there any special MODs be necessary to fly your missions?
Kleinigkeiten machen die Vollkommenheit aus, aber Vollkommenheit ist keine Kleinigkeit.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 11:17:01 PM »

Hi UberDemon,

will there any special MODs be necessary to fly your missions?

If you have BAT 4.2.3 you should be good, except for these missions if you want to play the MOD versions, but I include versions for BAT 4.2.2+ except for the KB-6
-- Vehicle Mission:  Drive a captured armed Jeep and damage ground forces!
 +++ MOD version uses CY6 Tiger Tank (if you have it installed)
Scenario 7
-- MOD Only – Bulgarian KB-6 Papagals do Interdiction
Scenario 8
-- Simple Jungmann Training Takeoff/Landing mission
 +++ MOD version uses Fw-56 Stosser
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

Seppel

• Mapper
« Reply #29 on: Today at 01:18:59 AM »

Thanks a lot.
I can live with this few missions maybe not working.
I'll give it a try...
Kleinigkeiten machen die Vollkommenheit aus, aber Vollkommenheit ist keine Kleinigkeit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.