Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SCW He45 and 51 skins?  (Read 1293 times)

RealDarko

• Modder
SCW He45 and 51 skins?
« on: April 21, 2011, 08:51:31 AM »

Wondering where I can get the SCW skins for the He45 and He51. Seem that all the links are dead. Will be nice If someone can reupload or send it to me.
Thanks in advance!

Mission_bug

• Modder
Re: SCW He45 and 51 skins?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 10:48:57 AM »

I'm sure I have a few in my PaintSchemes folder RealDarko, will have a look, best bet though may be to PM the original authors and ask them to put up a new link as most do not like others uploading their work.

Most will probably be available with the various SCW campaigns by Craken and Poltava, probably where most of mine came from, try here and at M4T for those.  A bonus is you will gain a large collection of skins for that period. ;)

Bye the way I sent you the link to my He45 template a week ago as well as a link to the skins you asked me to make for you, they haven't been downloaded yet from my 4Shared.  Did you get the PMs I sent you or is your inbox full?

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 10:58:08 AM »

Nothing there that I can find, but my box is still available. Can you rsend the link please?

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 11:49:22 AM »

Hello RealDarko, not sure what happened then as both are in my sent box.  Have posted both links again.  Hope you get them this time. ;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 24 queries.