Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: New MODding Tool: Total MODder V1.2 (Build 120.15 - Aug 29th)  (Read 59468 times)

RedSpade

• Thankful to all modders
Re: New MODding Tool: Total MODder V1.2 (Build 120.15 - Aug 29th)
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2012, 06:16:32 PM »

Calling SAS~Crazyflak...... I sent you a PM about this, but had not heard back from you, so I assume that you hate my guts  ;D  or that you are swamped by important things.  It could also be that you didn't notice that you had a PM sitting there.  ? 

Editor Needed:
I'm looking for someone to be my editor and technical consultant.  I would like to write up the "Most Common Tasks" document showing how I set up Benitomuso's TotalMODder tool for my system.  It would be a how-to guide with screen shots and text on making this tool work for you.  I've only been modding for about 5 months and I only use DBW.  For the document to be valuable, I think it needs to cover Ultra Pack, HSFX, and perhaps other modded environments. (?)  I can't honestly do that because I've never played around in those environments.  This is where the technical advisior is needed.

My thoughts are that we could have a discussion via PMs, I would write the document, we would exchange it back and forth thru the editing process until we are satisfied that we have a good document.  At that point, we'd pass it along to Benitomuso for final editing and approval. 

If you have detail knowledge of the TotalMODder tool and are willing to work with me to create this document, PM me and we can get started.  I will give you formal recognition on the document for your participation either as co-creator of the document or editor, or.... well, we can work it out. 

Didn't want to hijack this thread, but I see Benitomuso tool as being very valuable.  Thanks.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »

And for the version of 4.11.1 work?

Chupag,
                   it is completely independent of the version of the game. If your MODs work with the 4.11.1 they will work being MODded by the TotalMODder. If not they wont.

Regards,
                        Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2012, 09:43:16 PM »

Calling SAS~Crazyflak...... I sent you a PM about this, but had not heard back from you, so I assume that you hate my guts  ;D  or that you are swamped by important things.  It could also be that you didn't notice that you had a PM sitting there.  ? 

Editor Needed:
I'm looking for someone to be my editor and technical consultant.  I would like to write up the "Most Common Tasks" document showing how I set up Benitomuso's TotalMODder tool for my system.  It would be a how-to guide with screen shots and text on making this tool work for you.  I've only been modding for about 5 months and I only use DBW.  For the document to be valuable, I think it needs to cover Ultra Pack, HSFX, and perhaps other modded environments. (?)  I can't honestly do that because I've never played around in those environments.  This is where the technical advisior is needed.

My thoughts are that we could have a discussion via PMs, I would write the document, we would exchange it back and forth thru the editing process until we are satisfied that we have a good document.  At that point, we'd pass it along to Benitomuso for final editing and approval. 

If you have detail knowledge of the TotalMODder tool and are willing to work with me to create this document, PM me and we can get started.  I will give you formal recognition on the document for your participation either as co-creator of the document or editor, or.... well, we can work it out. 

Didn't want to hijack this thread, but I see Benitomuso tool as being very valuable.  Thanks.

Thank you RedSpade,
                                             I'm fully with you on this. But I only have time to be the final revisor. Sadly I cannot do more than that.

Regards,
                    Pablo

RedSpade

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2012, 02:12:05 AM »

Pablo,

IMHO your time is better spent working on other projects where you bring real value to the table.  I can do this.  However, I don't want to do an half ass job of it.  That is why I need the technical assistance of someone with more experience in the other modded forms of the game . . . at least that is my opinion.

SKFGHAWK

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »

Pablo I cannot get the total modder to activate. I have followed the instructions to the letter and it says it cannot write the files to activate it.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2012, 05:26:33 AM »

Pablo I cannot get the total modder to activate. I have followed the instructions to the letter and it says it cannot write the files to activate it.

Strange,
                   usually you shouldn't have problems with that. Are you running the TotalMODder as an Admin User? Have you checked of clicking the right button and selecting "Run as Administrator"?

Regards,
                   Pablo

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »

Pablo

Great program mate, has saved me a massive ammount of time and effort changing mods about. Wondered if you had chance, as crazyflak suggested to add a user selected background image to the configuration files folder? would be great to keep track of which set of mods are loading.

cheers mate

slipper

SKFGHAWK

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2012, 01:24:37 PM »

Yes I am starting as admin. When I click on write it says it can't be written. So it is not activating.

RedSpade

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »

@CrazyFlak
Sorry, man, I did receive it but I am just completely drowned/overloaded with work, so I could not even take the time . . .

No problem!!  After a week of waiting for a response, I realized that you were probably knee deep in modding activities.   I was hoping someone else would step forward, but nobody has, so I got started on this this weekend .  I'm a little overwhelmed because I'm such a noob in this hobby.  But I like this system Benitomuso has created, I think it has real value, and I want to get more involved with the community . . . and this looks much easier than 3-D modeling.   ;) But I think I've made good progress.

I'm still looking for an editor with whom to share ideas and credits with on for this.  Anyone wanting to aid me in this endevour, please PM me.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2012, 08:48:20 PM »

Pablo

Great program mate, has saved me a massive ammount of time and effort changing mods about. Wondered if you had chance, as crazyflak suggested to add a user selected background image to the configuration files folder? would be great to keep track of which set of mods are loading.

cheers mate

slipper

Slipper,
                I will add the gui\Background.tga file to the list of special configuration files for the next version of TotalMODder.

But consider that you can achieve what you want in 10 different ways. An easy one is creating in your MODs repository n folders with the different backgrounds you want. I.e: BackgroundDBW, Background1916, BackgroundTest and so, having inside of them just the corresponding gui\Background.tga for every case. You just add to the profile you want its corresponding background folder and you will got what you want.

Regarding your suggestion, as I told you I will add it, and perhaps it could be used to show a distinct image, as a semi-translucent background too in the MODs Folder pane of the TotalMODder, to have a visual reference in the program too.

Regards,
                     Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2012, 08:49:43 PM »

@CrazyFlak
Sorry, man, I did receive it but I am just completely drowned/overloaded with work, so I could not even take the time . . .

No problem!!  After a week of waiting for a response, I realized that you were probably knee deep in modding activities.   I was hoping someone else would step forward, but nobody has, so I got started on this this weekend .  I'm a little overwhelmed because I'm such a noob in this hobby.  But I like this system Benitomuso has created, I think it has real value, and I want to get more involved with the community . . . and this looks much easier than 3-D modeling.   ;) But I think I've made good progress.

I'm still looking for an editor with whom to share ideas and credits with on for this.  Anyone wanting to aid me in this endevour, please PM me.

RedSpade,
                       thank you for continuing with this noble cause. It would be nice if someday we can have a full documentation for it.

Regards,
                     Pablo

chupag72

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2012, 06:19:57 AM »

Can't run HSFX 6.0 please Tell me how to step by step to do?. respect Vitaly
P.S
Especially do not understand how to do aktivator. JSGME work, and your program does not work, run the original version.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 26 queries.