Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloch MB152 Collection  (Read 39276 times)

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
Re: Bloch MB152 Collection
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »

Just to let everyone know, joberg has made a little mod here

@edit: Dead link removed

That gives the Ki-100 a hurricane fm, french weapons and a Morane cockpit

regards

slipper

Hello at all interested  8)

CMMV asked me to shorten the wings of this Bloch-152 Hack.

I began work on it,   and as a little addition I try to give her the longer canon-barrels.

Perhaps this will make the hack a little more Bloch - like

Doc

Hey Doc, thanks so much for working on it!

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 03:36:19 AM »

;D Yepp, definitely cool, on my first sortie I slammed 3 Bladesmiths, she's a dream to fly, strong and bloody deadly.
Doc, thanks for giving a hand upon behalf of this, Thanks to all
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

Rudi_Jaeger

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »

I mentioned this over at the freemodding thread as well, but thought it worth mentioning here also;

Any alterations of the 3D will likely affect the panel lines, cammo, and quite possibly the 'vis-mods' mapping on any of my existing skins. If the proper wing guns are fitted, then those powder stains and gun ports will need to disappear as well. To do the skins up right, with any 3d alterations, will likely require a rebuild of the template. Otherwise, it might look like a monkey with a hangover made 'em :)

So once the dust has settled, and whatever 3d that's going to be done, is done; I'll take a look at revising my template to precisely fit the model.

I think the biggest thing that bothered me about using the Ki100 as a base, is the distinctive aft canopy area, and to a certain extent, the wing pylons and exhaust.. plus I could only fit so many valve-dome vismods on the cowling due to the air scoops. Surprisingly, and perhaps it's just me, but the 'fuselage-spine vismod' seems to work fairly well at all but the most extreme angles.. so it might get by without any alterations?

Just try to remember, I did these back in the 'pre-mod' era; so a lot of my 'vis-mods' might actually be replaced with some actual mesh. Pretty cool that you guys can do this sort of stuff these days, and I'm looking forward to what comes of this; Good Luck!

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:25 AM »

;D Yepp, definitely cool, on my first sortie I slammed 3 Bladesmiths, she's a dream to fly, strong and bloody deadly.
But I don't think the FM is very realistic

LuseKofte

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »

But I don't think the FM is very realistic

No with this in hand the french would have won the BOF

LuseKofte

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 12:44:35 PM »

Yupp until a fm on its own we have to do 75 % power and no cannons

CWMV

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 01:14:47 PM »

So what all would be needed to assemble an approximate FM for this thing?
Im down to hunt for the information.

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »

Gents

Jobergs mod at il2freemodding contains an fm mod, i posted a link earlier. I know its based on a Hurricane but its much more realistic than the Ki-100 fm.

cheers all

CWMV

• Modder
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »

I've been using it for a while now, joberg dis a great job with that.

Dunois

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 12:44:00 AM »

Long time ago, there was also skins using LA 5 early version which also offers some similarities with MB 152.
I remenber to have used both hacks and prefered the one using La 5, because design was more closer to MB152 one, and La 5 behaviour seems to me matching more this concept of "heavy" fighter.

Docholiday

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 04:33:47 AM »

I mentioned this over at the freemodding thread as well, but thought it worth mentioning here also;

Any alterations of the 3D will likely affect the panel lines, cammo, and quite possibly the 'vis-mods' mapping on any of my existing skins. If the proper wing guns are fitted, then those powder stains and gun ports will need to disappear as well. To do the skins up right, with any 3d alterations, will likely require a rebuild of the template. Otherwise, it might look like a monkey with a hangover made 'em :)

So once the dust has settled, and whatever 3d that's going to be done, is done; I'll take a look at revising my template to precisely fit the model.

I think the biggest thing that bothered me about using the Ki100 as a base, is the distinctive aft canopy area, and to a certain extent, the wing pylons and exhaust.. plus I could only fit so many valve-dome vismods on the cowling due to the air scoops. Surprisingly, and perhaps it's just me, but the 'fuselage-spine vismod' seems to work fairly well at all but the most extreme angles.. so it might get by without any alterations?

Just try to remember, I did these back in the 'pre-mod' era; so a lot of my 'vis-mods' might actually be replaced with some actual mesh. Pretty cool that you guys can do this sort of stuff these days, and I'm looking forward to what comes of this; Good Luck!

Hallo

I plan only to shorten the mid-wing-sections, to add the longer canon-barrels ant evtl remouving the bomb-racks.

After my experience with the Bf-109T this will not alter the skins significantly !
If I ass the canon- barrel the ejection port of the shells will not change !

Cheers

Doc

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 06:15:52 AM »

I think that joberg's mod :
@edit: Dead link removed
may slightly improve things, though I would have given Bloch 152 a Buffalo type FM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 26 queries.