Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Breda 27  (Read 8371 times)

Cranky.1

• Modder
Re: Breda 27
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 04:14:44 AM »

I am Pushing for a beta release this weekend still heaps of work to go. Thanks for the info Bwf now I know what the tail really looks like now.

Thunda

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 08:08:26 AM »

Damn! That plane is so ugly its pretty!

juanmalapuente

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 06:08:07 PM »

I'd love to fly it.  :) Really willing to make P-26 and this compete to see what happens.
It's not strange pilots felt so identified with MM those days, Agracier. He was a pilot himself in several of his first movies. "Plane crazy" is great, but if you watch "Mail Pilot" in youtube, all planes look like this one. ;D

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 12:10:04 AM »

It's not strange pilots felt so identified with MM those days, Agracier. He was a pilot himself in several of his first movies. "Plane crazy" is great, but if you watch "Mail Pilot" in youtube, all planes look like this one. ;D

Well, you also see a lot of Popeye and Betty Boop mascots painted on planes as well in this period ... so it might just have been another manifestation of how the media influences our graphical imagination ... what is probably fun for many of the older members here and for me as well,  is that we grew up watching those old cartoons on Saturday morning TV (while our parents were still asleep) ... to think that Betty Boop was once a sex symbol ... ha ha ...

juanmalapuente

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 07:40:03 AM »

Well, she's still hot for nowadays standards, the only thing I cannot stand is the continuous singing of the 30s cartoons. ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 26 queries.