Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX 6.0 Bugs  (Read 34174 times)

Boelcke

Re: HSFX 6.0 Bugs
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »

Using the 6.0.17 update, but the Bf 109 G6/AS does not load anymore.

zazzaz

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2012, 01:59:39 PM »

a buttons file that sticks as close to the original 4.11.1, but will allow me to use soundmods

If you want to stick with stock FMs, then you need to edit the soundmods you wish to make them partially work with your stock buttons. Good luck with that.

On your place, I would rather wait for HSFX6 team to refine issues.

Also I wonder if it is not some issue in your install, is this a generalized complain on HSFX6? (I don't launch it often as I mod on 410m)

No, no complains about hsfx 6 or anything else for that matter. I'm not that involved or attached to it and can distance myself....  ;D It's just an observation and something I noticed.

Well, I think I'll wait for some updates then. I never imagined these fm modifications could lead to such problems. Afterall, hsfx 6 is based on 4.11.1 and that made it stand out from the other mod-packs and was the reason for me to install it. Frankly, I'd like to use all great features of the stock 4.11.1 with just some updated sounds and maps to stay as close to 4.11.1 as possible.

However, I'll try to reinstall hsfx 6 once more to see if it's a local config issue or not.

Rgs,
ZZ

PA_Willy

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2012, 02:03:49 PM »

Is this a bug? HSFX 6.0.17:

SC50, 250, 500... only electric fuze allowed. Not delay available. Low level attack is lethal... for plane launching bombs.

Thank you.

Herra Tohtori

• Modder
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »

There's a control named "Toggle bomb fuze mode" or something like that.

It'll allow you to toggle between instant, short, and long delay on Electric fuze bombs.

PA_Willy

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »

Sorry, I can't find that option for SC and SD German bombs. What you say is valid for other bombs (checked). Our problem is with German SC/SD bombs.

Herra Tohtori

• Modder
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »

Do you have Limited Ammo difficulty setting enabled or disabled?

PA_Willy

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2012, 03:16:31 PM »

All difficulty settings enabled.

Mate, this is not related with difficulty settings. Please, check in your own sim. I can see the options for other bombs. The problem is only with SC/SD.

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »

SC50, 250, 500... only electric fuze allowed. Not delay available. Low level attack is lethal... for plane launching bombs.

PA-Willy :- Look at the stock game, its just the same in that. You can change the fuzing whilst flying  by using the the new electronic fuzing command key. Its not a bug but a 4.11 feature.  Maybe post on 1c TD forum if you think there is a bug with it ?

Boelcke :- Bf 109G6 AS problem.  ( I cannot replicate this with two different hsfx vanilla installations, disable mods folder and see if it is still a problem ?):-
Also try re-running the auto-updater.
If it is a misison loading problem  its worth checking the loadout strings.
Some of these changed quite a bit with 4.11.1 and you maybe generating a mission with a loadout that il2 cannot recognise?
This is a bugger as  its case specific...eg the difference in syntax between 1xSC500 & 1xSc500 is enough to cause a problem   :(
 (which also causes no cockpit etc doesn't it.)

zazzaz :- when you run hsfx in default (as opposed to expert mode) .
All  FM's for stock flyables are stock 4.11.1.
The ai contained within hsfx  is 4.11.1  . (because there is no hsfx ai. It drops straight through to the stock games ai code.)
But this is only if you are running vanilla hsfx.

If you download FM's from elsewhere/add maps/ planes etc ...you get what you get. Its open to give people  choice if they want to do that, but the consequences of that are not down to us really are they.

To get back to default simply disable any mods folder and re-run the auto-updater.

Herra Tohtori

• Modder
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2012, 04:34:54 PM »

All difficulty settings enabled.

Mate, this is not related with difficulty settings. Please, check in your own sim. I can see the options for other bombs. The problem is only with SC/SD.

Yeah, you are right, it's not difficulty setting related. It works perfectly even with unlimited ammo.

Just to make sure, you have set this control up?

On my installation, at least (4.11.1 + HSFX 6.0.17) it works fine for any loadout with Electric fuzes. The loadout screen doesn't have option to set a fuze mode, but in-game it works.

If it doesn't work for you, then I would say it appears to be a problem with your installation rather than HSFX.

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2012, 04:42:53 PM »

Great explanation Herra Tohtori  ;)

Another very useful thing now is that when you call up the ai commands menu (tab by default I think ?):-

On the right hand side you see your loadout details.
This is very useful for torpedoes but also for electronically fuzed bombs as it shows the time and detonation delay & (for torpedoes) Optimum Drop height and speed.

PA_Willy

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2012, 12:55:57 AM »

Thank you Sirs!!

Boelcke

« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2012, 04:41:03 AM »

Boelcke :- Bf 109G6 AS problem.  ( I cannot replicate this with two different hsfx vanilla installations, disable mods folder and see if it is still a problem ?):-
Also try re-running the auto-updater.
If it is a misison loading problem  its worth checking the loadout strings.
Some of these changed quite a bit with 4.11.1 and you maybe generating a mission with a loadout that il2 cannot recognise?
This is a bugger as  its case specific...eg the difference in syntax between 1xSC500 & 1xSc500 is enough to cause a problem   :(
 (which also causes no cockpit etc doesn't it.)

thx Charlie for reply, re-running the autoupdater did it ...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.