Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX 6.0 Bugs  (Read 34187 times)

zazzaz

Re: HSFX 6.0 Bugs
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »

"zazzaz :- when you run hsfx in default (as opposed to expert mode) .
All  FM's for stock flyables are stock 4.11.1.
The ai contained within hsfx  is 4.11.1  . (because there is no hsfx ai. It drops straight through to the stock games ai code.)
But this is only if you are running vanilla hsfx.

If you download FM's from elsewhere/add maps/ planes etc ...you get what you get. Its open to give people  choice if they want to do that, but the consequences of that are not down to us really are they.

To get back to default simply disable any mods folder and re-run the auto-updater."

Roger.. Completely reinstallled 4.11.1 and hsfx 6 on top of that with all updates. The overheating issue seems gone now   ;D

The only thing I can think of right now is the fact I no longer have UV3 installed and use hsfx sounds. I don't know what else could have caused this weird behavior.

Rgs,
ZZ

TICI

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2012, 10:53:13 AM »

Anyone has this issue on HSFX 6.0 and up to 6.17 ( All of them )  FW A-8 (AI only ) canopies always open ?.( For instance the FW on Black death track or any default single mission).
TICI

Darth_Dooboss

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »

With the last update and the earlies

In FMB, I'm creating a campaign in the western front 1944 map

when I select the P-47D 1944 and try to changes to skins the game freezes.

I have FW190D9 & F8, Typhoons, Stukas and Junkers and all of them works perfect

If I change the P47 for the D22 or D27 models works fine

Thanks for all the people tht makes this game amazing!!!

Best regards

HaFu1939

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2012, 11:53:05 PM »

Do 17 - AI landing.
First of all, I want to express my thanks Ranwers, Crazyflak et al for the Do 17Z model. This aircraft is inevitable for missions from early period of the war. Unfortunately I have noticed some strange behaviour of the AI during landing with this plane. It seems that AI Do 17 cannot land. At the approach planes fly at too high level, time after time repeating the approach circle. Some damaged planes try to land beginning with steep sinking (about 40 degrees), then flare-out too high, which leads to loss of speed, loss of lift and finally to destruction of undercarriage. It is a pity, when a raid cannot be finished with a successful landing on the base. Could it be fixed? Lastly one more wish than a question: could we hope that we will have one day a Do 217E also?
HSFX Expert 6.0.16, WestFront 1940, airports Köln-Ostheim, Köln-Butzweilerhof, Essen-Mühlheim.

Redwulf__32

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »

Found a bug in the moving surfaces of the FW 190 Dora.

I use a rotary on my Saitek for the elevator trim. The elevator trim on all FW 190s is of the "variable incidence" type i.e. the tailplane is tilted upwords or downwards depending on the trim setting. Obviously the 3-D model is doing the right thing except it's around the wrong axis.  ;)

See screenshots:

Trim neutral:

Trim nose heavy:

Trim tail heavy:

cya around
Redwulf__32 - Nis

Sleepingdragon

« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2013, 09:42:55 PM »

Ouch....that looks pretty drug induced.  :P

I didn' t see this mentioned yet, but the AR-234B-2NJ night fighter still has Bomber AI, as it won't engage targets when ordered to. I have screens, but no time to post them yet. I hope I haven't already posted this and just forgot about it in my old age (I was born when the F-100D entered squadron service).

It's supposed to be a fighter y'know.

And It could sure use a ring site of some sort, unless somebody has modified the scope to face forward. Even then, I think they would have had a manual, simple ring sight mounted on the roof....but maybe they didn't.

I'm done....for now. Thanx for the effort and time you guys put into this stuff for the rest of us.  8)

odessa

« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2013, 03:42:01 AM »

Hi to all!
I have a problem. (HSFX 6.0.17+4.11.1) In my menu "contral" there is no menu to open/close bomb bay doors. I can't dump a torpedo or bombs!
PS The button 1 (10%) doesn't work
Help!

II/JG77Hawk_5

« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2013, 08:27:31 AM »

Found a bug in the moving surfaces of the FW 190 Dora.

I use a rotary on my Saitek for the elevator trim. The elevator trim on all FW 190s is of the "variable incidence" type i.e. the tailplane is tilted upwords or downwards depending on the trim setting. Obviously the 3-D model is doing the right thing except it's around the wrong axis.  ;)

See screenshots:

cya around
Redwulf__32 - Nis

I have no problem on my (clean) install of HSFX 6.0.17 and trim function works as it should.

Hi to all!
I have a problem. (HSFX 6.0.17+4.11.1) In my menu "contral" there is no menu to open/close bomb bay doors. I can't dump a torpedo or bombs!
PS The button 1 (10%) doesn't work
Help!

In HSFX the power 10 line (first line after power 0) is replaced by Open/Close Bomb Bay and that is what you should be seeing if your install is ok.

matori

« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »

I installed 4.11.1m and added to the HSFX 6.0, the installation was done, the game starts normally and everything works but when I turn the QMB simply ejected from the game, please what it is, thanks.

thefruitbat

• http://dangerdogz.com
    • Dangerdogz
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2013, 02:50:32 PM »

I installed 4.11.1m and added to the HSFX 6.0, the installation was done, the game starts normally and everything works but when I turn the QMB simply ejected from the game, please what it is, thanks.

Go to

F:\HSFX 6\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Quicks

and delete the file

.last.quick

and the QMB will work fine again.

matori

« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »

I did it by your proposal, but still when I turn the QMB, just throws you out, thanks anyway. :-[ ???

<Gunny>

« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »

When you have the history mod active you see HSFX 6.xxx
in the lower left hand corner?   
Just asking now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 26 queries.