Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX 6.0 Bugs  (Read 34175 times)

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: HSFX 6.0 Bugs
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2012, 03:13:11 AM »

It is not bug it is a future.

Pull stick back and use more throttle. Wheel will be locked. Pull stick forward and wheel will be unlocked. It is modeled according to real "Wulf".

Thank you! I understand.

Today, another question.

About Fw-190 A series.
In Winter maps, main gears' skirts will be removed in 3D.
But at "Player's aircraft" or "AI's aircraft" , thier 3D are different.
Player

AI

Which is correct 3D??

hguderian

• Modder
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2012, 03:32:14 AM »

As intended by Claymore the first picture.

SU-MEDAL

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »

Fw190 Winter gear-cover MOD not work in "Fw 190 Canopies (Offline Only)" MOD.

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2012, 02:48:41 AM »

In winter the gear cover will changes randomly, at least this is what is intended by Claymore

rickster

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2012, 04:25:20 AM »

How do I change from the Cyrillic alphabet in the campaigns and missions?Thanks.

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2012, 07:22:41 AM »

If you register at Mission4Today (if you havn't already):-

enjoyr compiled a lot of good user made Dgen campaigns and also re-organised the default ones  so that they will appear in english whilst running the mod version of the game:-

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=566

If your Ranks or Medals appear in Russian, go into your campaign folder , copy the english  version & rename to the Russian version  (add _ru  and overwrite.)

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2012, 08:15:21 AM »

Sven Groetsch aka "Kami_1"   made the model  in max and textured it.
It was originaly made for PF.

I exported it and did everything necessary to get it from a Max model to a working cockpit ingame.

(Kami lost everything in a PC crash a few years ago and it was all thought lost. Fortunately the Cockpit Max file & textures were found buried in an archive elsewhere, unfortunately the gunner positions which he made were not with it :-( ...)

Charlie,
                  thanks. Sorry that I took too long to answer.

We are still carrying an ancient mistake regarding the B-29. Since the first time it was made flyable, it was unproperly implemented, and even when now we have great pilot-copilot and bombardier positions, the gunners of the B-29 are quite wrong. Look at this:

The gunners stations of the B-29 were five:

-One in the nose (NOT IN THE BUBLE BEFORE ENTERING the tube that linked the presurized nose cockpit to the rear one). It is wrong right now, and the head you see in that bubble is a mistake too. This is the bubble where the 3D model we use places a gunner:
-One main dorsal in the rear part, called the barber chair, because it rotated 360 degrees.
-Two waist ones in left-right sides of the rear cockpit.
-The tail gunner.

It had a very complicated system for alternating who controlled what. Apart of it, it used an analogic computer to compensate ballistic and velocity effects when shooting. Basically reproducing everything is almost impossible, but:

-I think that we should have the real nose gunner station available, because the other one is a real mistake. This station controlled the upper and lower turrets, because if not, it is easy to understand that a plane coming from under the B-29 would always hit it.

Nice page which speaks about the subject:

Apart of the BombSight, the nose position (bombardier) was for a gunner with this hardware:

Regards,
                     Pablo

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2012, 10:46:39 AM »

As intended by Claymore the first picture.

In winter the gear cover will changes randomly, at least this is what is intended by Claymore

Thank you!
I understand.

I look at Fw190 family in detail,
another bug(?) I found.
At Fw190 A-7 (only A-7), in winter map, the bottom of gear looks strange bits of its cover.

How is it?

mellow214

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »

I'm not sure this is a bug or not, but all jet aircraft seem to overheat far too often. Its almost impossible to get a jet down the runway with out seeing an engine overheat message after 5 seconds. Curiously I've even got an overheat warning on the Me-163 Komet which has never happened before.

reconmercs

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 03:09:33 PM »

Hey guys, I'm getting skin errors with the A6M Zero, it looks like multiple skins are trying to applied to one airplane is the best way I can describe

stugumby

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »

possibly due to stock skins might not be compatible with revised model?? try the skin marked japancat it should work fine and in 411.1 try the same stock skin again it should be fine as well in 411 stock.

242Sqn_Cat

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 02:52:34 AM »

possibly due to stock skins might not be compatible with revised model?? try the skin marked japancat it should work fine and in 411.1 try the same stock skin again it should be fine as well in 411 stock.

Yes, japancat's Zeros use a different skin template, so the original Zero skins won't work with them. Sure is a pity.

:cheers:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.