Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: OutOfDate - SAS Engine MOD 2.7 patch western 19/Sep/2016  (Read 99382 times)

poiana44

Re: SAS Engine MOD 2.7 patch western 29/Dec./2014
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 03:19:00 PM »

I solved myself re-installing only 20150114.7z;
Top speed of fighters now is OK.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: SAS Engine MOD 2.7 patch western 14/Jan./2015
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2015, 02:11:23 AM »

I get missing static aircraft markings in dgen campaigns with this mod. After I disable it the markings come back. Could you please check this in your install?

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2015, 05:12:12 AM »

I get missing static aircraft markings in dgen campaigns with this mod. After I disable it the markings come back. Could you please check this in your install?

Thanks your report.
That is the first report reffering the bug.

Do you know the bug comes from "western patch" or "SAS Engine MOD 2.7" ?

If from "western patch" , I can check the differences of Java sources between Engine MOD 2.7 ones and mine.
If "SAS Engine MOD 2.7" already has had the bug, I have to check them from Stock4.12 sources.

I've never played DGEN, and don't know its workings.
I have to learn them from now.
Fixing the bug may need not short time.

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2015, 05:47:03 PM »

hi western, i continue to have CTD when start engines with this patch

log here

Code: [Select]
[Feb 17, 2015 12:38:13 AM] ------------ BEGIN log session -------------
OpenGL provider: Opengl32.dll
OpenGL library:
  Vendor: Intel
  Render: Intel(R) HD Graphics
  Version: 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2253
  Extensions: GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_NV_blend_square GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_WIN_swap_hint GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_NV_conditional_render GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float WARNING: TRenderManager::TriangleList_ProjectiveShadow()- internal buffer overflow.
Too many vertexes or faces per shadow hier mesh!
WARNING: TRenderManager::TriangleList_ProjectiveShadow()- internal buffer overflow.
Too many vertexes or faces per shadow hier mesh!
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
at com.maddox.il2.objects.sounds.MotorSound.onEngineState(MotorSound.java:85)
at com.maddox.il2.fm.Motor.computeStage(Motor.java:2049)
at com.maddox.il2.fm.Motor.update(Motor.java:1126)
at com.maddox.il2.fm.EnginesInterface.update(EnginesInterface.java:280)
at com.maddox.il2.fm.RealFlightModel.update(RealFlightModel.java:551)
at com.maddox.il2.fm.FlightModelMain.tick(FlightModelMain.java:1084)
at com.maddox.il2.engine.Interpolators.tick(Interpolators.java:222)
at com.maddox.il2.engine.Actor.interpolateTick(Actor.java:434)
at com.maddox.il2.engine.InterpolateAdapter.msgTimeOut(InterpolateAdapter.java:174)
at com.maddox.rts.MsgTimeOut.invokeListener(MsgTimeOut.java:73)
at com.maddox.rts.Message._send(Message.java:1217)
at com.maddox.rts.Message.sendToObject(Message.java:1191)
at com.maddox.rts.Message.sendTo(Message.java:1134)
at com.maddox.rts.Message.trySend(Message.java:1115)
at com.maddox.rts.Time.loopMessages(Time.java:252)
at com.maddox.rts.RTSConf.loopMsgs(RTSConf.java:101)
at com.maddox.il2.game.MainWin3D.loopApp(MainWin3D.java:131)
at com.maddox.il2.game.Main.exec(Main.java:449)
at com.maddox.il2.game.GameWin3D.main(GameWin3D.java:235)

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2015, 05:58:14 PM »

i solved replacing the MotorSound.class file into your upgrade

maybe there is smth corrupt?

4S_Vega

• Modder
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 08:32:15 AM »

hello westerns , I wanted to point this strange behavior of Jet AI when attacking ground targets

the approach and the attack is carried out correctly , but only use the cannon and bombs , if there are rockets on board these are not fired

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2015, 06:52:50 AM »

sorry for the slightly confusing post, but to explain my question i have to explain some different things:

does this mod in any way influence the power of (20mm japanese) Aircraft Cannon Shells or the armor strength of planes, or anything else that could be related to these factors on purpose?

if not then there might be a bug somewhere:

when TFM was released, i noticed my 20mm cannons from all japanese aircraft were rendered almost useless against american planes, it took MANY more hits to destroy enemy aircraft and also they almost never broke apart or went up in flames anymore.

i stopped using TFM because there was no way to fix this and it was obvious in a direct comparing to my normal #sas modact (without enginemod). for me it was clear it had something to do with the SAS engine MOD, but since i don't have access nor the knowledge about the JAVA classfile sources, i could not present decisive evidence and just posted a lot of comparisons of hit counts and stuff (you can see those postings back in the old mega thread about TFM).

now i started using CUP-WAW and this comes with an (i think?) modified version of engine mod without your private western patch. This is most obviously noticeable since the AI crashes into Mountains really bad <- this behavior is instantly fixed by adding your engine mod Western Patch to #waw.

furthermore: in CUP the 20mm cannon damage is exactly as strong as in modact without engine mod. the 20mm cannon shells explode and can rip american aircraft apart with 2-3 good hits most of the times (up close).

but here is the catch: when i add the SaS Engine MOD WESTERN PATCH to #waw the power of the 20mm japanese cannons is diminished instantly! i can hit enemy planes 20-30 times and they still fly, VERY RARELY fires, ripped up wings,  explosions, mostly just bullet holes.

would it be possible for you to create a patch that only and exclusively fixed the AI behavior, so airplanes don't crash into mountains anymore, but NOTHING else?
this would in my opinion be perfect for CUP WAW, since there are no Missiles, no modern jets. all these options are not needed.
and especially since i would love to have proper AI flying AND my powerful 20mm cannons back

with best regards,

deci

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2015, 07:58:36 AM »

i tested some more and i think i found a Classfile that might be responsible for the weird damage reduction i am noticing:

Code: [Select]
4B598398AD1D180C
without this classfile i can ripp off F6F-5 Wings with my A6M5 20mm cannon with 2-3 bullets.
with this classfile the F6F-5 is MUCH more resistant to damage and takes much more hits and keeps flying.

i can see in the text editor that this classfile is handling different things about hits, explosions, different part of airplanes, armor, texts about "gore_blowwing", bullet emitters, etc. so i think there is something changed?

s!

Matt S

« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »

i tested some more and i think i found a Classfile that might be responsible for the weird damage reduction i am noticing: 4B598398AD1D180C

Thank you so much for figuring this out, decipher! Now we can have working cannons AND wingmen who don't crash constantly  8)

The difference is like night and day - those cannon shells really tear the target apart now like they should. Easy to see why the Zero was so terrifying...

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: SAS Engine MOD 2.7 patch western 23/Jun./2015
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »

The bug decipher and others reported about machine gun damage may be fixed in this new patch.
Please test and feedback me.

It is not my bug, but "SAS Engine MOD 2.7" one.

DOWNLOAD:
ttp://www.mediafire.com/download/dg05da605fwkjqd/SAS_Engine_2.7_patch_western_20150623.7z

Matt S

Re: SAS Engine MOD 2.7 patch western 23/Jun./2015
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2015, 07:47:44 PM »

The bug decipher and others reported about machine gun damage may be fixed in this new patch.
Please test and feedback me.

It is not my bug, but "SAS Engine MOD 2.7" one.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/dg05da605fwkjqd/SAS_Engine_2.7_patch_western_20150623.7z

Arigato, Western - I will try it out!

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2015, 01:49:52 AM »

MAJIKA?!

wow! i did not see this before. i will try this soon and report. thank
you for considering my report! i am looking forward for testing!

thank you very much for your hard work!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.