Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: RAF Kenley, Hornchurch, Manston & Biggin Hill 1940s update - Channel Beta  (Read 18548 times)

vegetarian

Yep, was a great series, I was in Melbourne for the SA-India game, and the atmosphere, particularity the Indian supporters, was fantastic! The SA - NZ semi final will go down as one of the best one day matches ever. I think that was probably really NZ's final in a sense - so much tension and emotion went into it that it was just too hard to regroup for the final, whereas the Aus -India semi-final was bit of a no contest really. As an Aussie it almost had a dream finish with the departing Captain getting close to hitting the winning runs - but I just wish it had been more of a close contest, like the Aus-NZ pool game. Mind you, I've been to plenty of Bledisloe Cup games over the years where we have been thrashed unmercifully by the great All Blacks, so I was not all that sorry it was a bit one-sided!

KiwiBiggles

• Modder

Dunkirk Template Mission
==================

Test-flying Dunkirk mission - touchdown at Manston - another hard fight against the 109s.  Balancing Mk.I Spitfire missions is tough: the shitty SU carburetors, poor tactics (3-ship flights) and pea-shooter .303s are major disadvantages.  My usual Pacific-based RNZAF P-40 is a real killer in comparison!  :-\

KiwiBiggles

• Modder

Dunkirk Template Mission
==================

Building beach scene - aim is to create impression of evacuating BEF without killing frame rates.  Placing objects, stationary vehicles, vehicle columns and ships...

Click images to enlarge in Photobucket.

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!

Bloomin 'eck Kiwi you keep tempting us with those fantastic screenshots LOL when can we fly on 'em???
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

KiwiBiggles

• Modder

Hi fellas,

If you'd like to try the updates, please see here:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,43558.0.html

Cheers

KB  :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.