Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 35   Go Down

Author Topic: US Marine Aviation pack (F/A-18C/D, AV-8B+) v3.1  (Read 149632 times)

singüe

• No por mucho amanecer, se madruga m
Re: US Marine Aviation pack (F/A-18C/D, AV-8B+) v1.3
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »

My planes freeze and only fly with autopilot, even then, when a missile is fired they freeze. What I´m doing wrong? I think everything is installed correctly. Please help. Is very frustating no to be able to fly such a a trio of masterpieces.

Fresco23

• Part-Time Skinner
  • Modder
  • F.A.C. #23
« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2015, 02:27:37 PM »

Finally got a chance to play with the F/A-18. Its just wonderful as expected. Takeoff is smart and simple! Flight controls smooth and accurate. The cockpit systems are masterfully done. Thanks so much to S3 and all involved.

P.S.: I also find it very unstable once flaps go down for landing... starting with a stable soft approach, gear go down, flaps go down, nose drops, i correct with throttle, all is fine for a second or two, then at a seemingly random point it may roll violently left or right with no input from the stick.
cogito, ergo sum armatus

duffys tavern

« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2015, 03:11:58 PM »

Finally got a chance to play with the F/A-18. Its just wonderful as expected. Takeoff is smart and simple! Flight controls smooth and accurate. The cockpit systems are masterfully done. Thanks so much to S3 and all involved.

P.S.: I also find it very unstable once flaps go down for landing... starting with a stable soft approach, gear go down, flaps go down, nose drops, i correct with throttle, all is fine for a second or two, then at a seemingly random point it may roll violently left or right with no input from the stick.
Yea I noticed the same thing. Power up and nose drops. Normally, on approach to CV,  I control altitude with throttle and keep her lined up with stick & rudder but here, apply power and nose heads for drink, cut back on throttle and nose goes up. Seems almost backward. Yea, this baby's gonna take some gettin' used to. But she's too beautiful a plane not to master. Worth the effort.

Fresco23

• Part-Time Skinner
  • Modder
  • F.A.C. #23
« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2015, 07:12:31 PM »

Took it through some aggressive maneuvers to see what it can do!

This was at full burn. LOL  ;D

cogito, ergo sum armatus

teddybear

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2015, 03:55:06 AM »

quote]

Yes fresco23 my friends and i are all getting this, but as stated this is the beta version and no doubt The modding Gods are working on a fix as we write? Still the Addition of the year in our book.  ;)

Really looking forward to the F-14 & F-16's Hopefully with a Modern (80's?) Mig-23/27/29 to kill/fly too? (If i live long enough?) :-X
All hail the Gods of il2 Thank You All so much for everything you do.

"Never in the field of human modding, was so much owed by so many to so few" :P

Andee

• 41 YoYo
« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2015, 07:34:34 AM »

I´m sorry but I break IL-2 1946 game

If  you are planing take great screenshot with new mods, don't plan anything before you have full installed working mod. Otherwise installation is going to fail badly. *true story

spitfire-MKIX

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2015, 08:39:51 AM »

WTF???? How did you do that???  ;D
My config: Zalman Z11 case - Akasa VenomPower 550W - MSI Z77A-G43 Gaming - Intel Core i5-3570 @ 3.4 GHz overclocked @ 4.2 GHz - MSI Core Frozr L - 2*4 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 Dual Channel + 4 GB Single Channel - MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1080 - 1 TB + 2 TB HDD.

Andee

• 41 YoYo
« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:08 AM »

If you do too much G´s, it breaks the game code.(I think)
After long high G´s, Hornet´s max speed was ~2500km/h and yes, it was able to fly with folded wings.
The only strange thing, (after anything else), was that every part of the Hornet tried to break free.
If  you are planing take great screenshot with new mods, don't plan anything before you have full installed working mod. Otherwise installation is going to fail badly. *true story

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2015, 03:24:15 PM »

After long high G´s, Hornet´s max speed was ~2500km/h and yes, it was able to fly with folded wings.
The only strange thing, (after anything else), was that every part of the Hornet tried to break free.

Depends on your preferences; Arcade Kids Game or Simulator

ie; under 'Difficulty' Setting 'Blackouts & Redouts' - 'G-force Limits' will improve your technique...

Andee

• 41 YoYo
« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2015, 04:01:18 PM »

Depends on your preferences; Arcade Kids Game or Simulator

ie; under 'Difficulty' Setting 'Blackouts & Redouts' - 'G-force Limits' will improve your technique...

Don´t get it your "help", because I don´t ask anything.
Just saying...

CPVAF_wawa

« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2015, 04:23:06 PM »

some advice

The dummy pilots Should buy accident insurance, Because They can't rely on the ejection seat in low-altitude escape or survive.
When I was landing in the carrier fail, start an emergency bail out, watching the pilot ejected from the plane, the pilot could not separation from seat and unable to open the parachute, until Fall in the sea.  I'm so sad!

Fresco23

• Part-Time Skinner
  • Modder
  • F.A.C. #23
« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2015, 10:16:22 PM »

Yes fresco23 my friends and i are all getting this, but as stated this is the beta version and no doubt The modding Gods are working on a fix as we write? Still the Addition of the year in our book.  ;)

Indeed! I understand that it beta, and i was not reporting it, just verifying that it was not an isolated incident.  :) I know S3, have worked with him in the past, and I'm quite confident in his abilities and those of his team. I'm certain all will be well in due time. Its a beautiful mod no doubt, and as you say most definitely the MOD of the year!

cogito, ergo sum armatus
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 35   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 25 queries.