Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raupenschlepper Ost (Steyr RSO/01)  (Read 5716 times)

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: Raupenschlepper Ost (Steyr RSO/01)
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 04:54:01 PM »

Thanks max and Epervier with your additional info.

I also find those better models in both VP modpack and B.A.T. v3.5 - WAW.

Converted 3d model from Theatre of War ? not care by myself though ....

enry711

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 04:57:31 PM »

Sorry, you are too late. We have a complete army of NATO+U.N. vehicles + Tanks.
Also modern Flak Tanks from Russia. Monster machines with fire-Power!

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,38911.0.html
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,54529.0.html
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,49647.0.html

Sorry max but I don't see anything new or related to NATO tanks in your links. (i'm using BAT v3.5) I know that the E-Bloc is full of fantastic vehicles, tanks and deadly AAA and also moving columns. NATO also has the compete set of vehicles.
I did some research and the only things related are BETA vehicles from Aviaskins that include the Abrams, T-10 and PT-76 and some other cars/APCs. https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,51617.0.html

We have the complete arsenal for the USSR but we miss tanks like the Pattons, Leopard 1, Centurion. These fought wars or at least are famous modern MBTs.
I know there is the T-55 UN version but, apart from that, the last "NATO" tank that we have is the M4A3E8 Sherman.
Now I completely understand that there are things more important to do but I think that some NATO MBTs with some Toyota 4x4 would make JTW very immersive.

Also, I don't want to hijack Piotrek1 request with a potentially new one so take my words as suggestions.

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 05:05:14 PM »

We have the complete arsenal for the USSR but we miss tanks like the Pattons, Leopard 1, Centurion. These fought wars or at least are famous modern MBTs.
I know there is the T-55 UN version but, apart from that, the last "NATO" tank that we have is the M4A3E8 Sherman.
Now I completely understand that there are things more important to do but I think that some NATO MBTs with some Toyota 4x4 would make JTW very immersive.

Too many projects I have and time is .....  :-|

Very early stage of modeling ..... M48 battle tank and M163 SPGAA are planned in my PC.

Koty is trying some modern NATO tanks.

SAS~Ghost129er

• SAS Team
  • SAS Certified Lurk
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 02:06:39 AM »

what I would like to see is a modern Toyota 4x4 pick-up Truck with a flak gun !  ;D
To be used as a terrorist vehicle in the Middle-East maps for us to go flying into action and shoot those things ! :D

I only had to read Toyota 4x4 pick-up truck to know EXACTLY what you were talking about Max... :))

Current activity: Giving his E46 330ci some TLC.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 06:08:02 AM »

I only had to read Toyota 4x4 pick-up truck to know EXACTLY what you were talking about Max... :))

It is not a request, it is just an idea   ;D

BTW, I have nothing against the good people of the Middle East, in fact, I do have friends who are from
there and they are very good and respectful persons.  It is just a few of them who really spoil the
party for the rest of the good people.  This is the 21st century and I believe it is time we all got along with
each other. Afterall, this is a small planet we live in and we have no other place to go to, so we should all live
in peace and harmony with everyone.
Make love - Not war !  - Leave the shooting and bombing to the Il2-1946+mods world :))

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 06:30:51 AM »

RSO towing a Nebelwerfer 42 would be a cool mod. It would be even better with a separate Nebelwerfer mod attached. The 20mm flak version is also good but afaik it never entered service.

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 08:47:57 AM »

RSO towing a Nebelwerfer 42 would be a cool mod. It would be even better with a separate Nebelwerfer mod attached. The 20mm flak version is also good but afaik it never entered service.
I would be happy with these variants + ambulance and Flak38. :P

http://www.modelersite.com/gallery/SteyrRSO_2003-7-3/SteyrRSO_2003-7-3.htm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 27 queries.