Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. Multiplayer resource thread  (Read 7046 times)

Wing Walker

Re: B.A.T. Multiplayer resource thread
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2024, 01:14:47 PM »

Is it normal for HyperLobby to not be "live"?

Whatever I see when I first sign in never changes, even when people all join ready for someone to host.  I have to constantly close it out and re-connect to HypL to see the "inchat" list updating...

Just missed everyone joining a BAT mission.

Wing Walker

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2024, 08:02:49 AM »

I need a thread that tells how to host a BAT game on hyperlobby.

I always in the past have had problems setting up hosting, but I did get it to work but that was another computer.

I know its port 2100, but I can't remember what all I need to do to open it.  Does it work with Norton?

raf1659

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2024, 02:13:10 PM »

I need a thread that tells how to host a BAT game on hyperlobby.
I always in the past have had problems setting up hosting, but I did get it to work but that was another computer.
I know its port 2100, but I can't remember what all I need to do to open it.  Does it work with Norton?

YperLobby is ok, I and my friends still using it.

And the port to be open in the router are: 21000 WAN+LAN in TCP and UPD.

Draken

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2024, 10:37:34 AM »

There are 2 things to watch :
-the router-modem settings .
-the firewall settings .

The router-modem settings may be different depending on the Internet provider .

In my case , I open the NAT/PAT section to make the settings .I activate " FTD data " , set the port to 21000 , the protocol to " UDP " , and " external IP adresses " to "All " .

Then , I do not use Norton firewall .

Wing Walker

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2024, 07:50:06 AM »

Multi seems to be more stable when I take out the 2 mods I have in WAW3 folder, #nightfighters and a loadout mod.

Is this a thing or is it just my perception?

]salut[

Seppel

• Mapper
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2024, 03:02:04 PM »

Hi guys!

I am just in a phase of coming back to regular Il-2 1946 flying.

I have two questions please:
Can two different BAT versions, say 4.2 and 4.2.3 match in mp mode - IF all the planes, maps, objects are there in both versions?

And second:
I am from Germany and allways loved flying in a group, a squadron, what ever.
It seems, that there is no virtual squadron on Il2 1946 left?!
I wonder how there can be so much modding, planes, maps, stuff... and such a big and pleasant community, but no squadrons...
I really miss those times - brief together, forming up on the runway, flying to the area of operation, working together, fighting together, win or fall together..

I am desperatly looking for a virtual squadron again.
My "problem" (actually I am very very happy about) is, that I have two little children, so flying in the afternoon is no option for me. I could start from 20:30 to 21:00 o'clock (Berlin-Rome-time zone).

I read about two groups, but the web site sems to be off and the posts are three years old.

Thanks in advance.
Kleinigkeiten machen die Vollkommenheit aus, aber Vollkommenheit ist keine Kleinigkeit.

shardana

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2024, 04:03:07 PM »

Join us for some sunday and tuesdays nights starting from 9.00 pm Rome time. We are not a real squadron but more a group of friends flying historical missions on Hiperlobby. We have people from Italy, Australia, Canada, etc. Usually there are around 8/10 of us flying. No stress but history and you can fly on any side you want. We fly BAT 4.2.2  and 4.2.3

Dimlee

« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 12:32:57 PM »

Hi guys!

I am just in a phase of coming back to regular Il-2 1946 flying.

I have two questions please:
Can two different BAT versions, say 4.2 and 4.2.3 match in mp mode - IF all the planes, maps, objects are there in both versions?

And second:
I am from Germany and allways loved flying in a group, a squadron, what ever.
It seems, that there is no virtual squadron on Il2 1946 left?!
I wonder how there can be so much modding, planes, maps, stuff... and such a big and pleasant community, but no squadrons...
I really miss those times - brief together, forming up on the runway, flying to the area of operation, working together, fighting together, win or fall together..

I am desperatly looking for a virtual squadron again.
My "problem" (actually I am very very happy about) is, that I have two little children, so flying in the afternoon is no option for me. I could start from 20:30 to 21:00 o'clock (Berlin-Rome-time zone).

I read about two groups, but the web site sems to be off and the posts are three years old.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe you can ask @enry711, he and his friends were quite active in BAT multiplayer some time ago.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 26 queries.