Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spitfire Mk IV/XX  (Read 715 times)

eddyt

• Skinner
  • IL-2 1946 patch v5.00 B.A.T 4.2
Spitfire Mk IV/XX
« on: September 23, 2020, 11:55:44 AM »

Out Of All The Spitfire's, This Could Be The Weirdest One Yet.

I find it quite weird as it has 3 cannons on each wing and the bulge n the wings are quite odd too and I think it would be a great addition to IL-2 1946!

"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

SAS~GJE52

• Editor
  • Orchard Studios
Re: Spitfire Mk IV/XX
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 01:54:13 AM »

It is already in the game.

And I know that because I made it a while ago with SAS~Riken and he posted it up here.

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,27693.0.html

Please use the forum search option in future before posting a request.

Where do those images come from? .. Just Flight?

In reality it was actually a modified Spitfire MkV . If it has been lost, or is no longer available, I will look back through my archive to see if I can locate it.
Do not criticise a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes...  Then you can call him what you like, as you have his shoes ... and he is a mile away......

eddyt

• Skinner
  • IL-2 1946 patch v5.00 B.A.T 4.2
Re: Spitfire Mk IV/XX
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 02:25:27 PM »

Ok Thanks For The Link And Yes The Pictures Are From Just Flight.  ;)
"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 24 queries.