Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cockpit WIP for Dorand AR-1 French biplane.  (Read 3646 times)

stiv_069

• Skinner
Re: Cockpit WIP for Dorand AR-1 French biplane.
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2023, 07:55:50 AM »

Everything is working! Thank you very much!

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2023, 08:59:53 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc&ab_channel=PeterGabriel

Thanks Gerhard, that made me feel a whole lot better, not. :D

Thanks for the fixes Alex, really appreciated. 8)

I still do not undersatnd how those who had the aircraft previously could not have the bombs for my last upload, did they ever have them?

I retire, I cannot cope anymore.  Sorry, I should have said I retire yet again, I admit defeat, no more will I be tormented.

Glad you got sorted Mstislav. 8)

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

dsawan

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2023, 07:58:50 PM »

Thanks stiv, that did the trick. Now bombs appear on both variants

Yaro59

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2023, 05:13:28 AM »

Pete, come on, most of us are advanced in age. You have done so much hard and difficult work for us. I am very grateful to you for everything you have contributed to our community up to this point. Everyone makes mistakes with such a grueling job.
               I wish you from the bottom of my heart a lot of health and optimism. Keep working master.  ]thumleft[

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2023, 12:04:21 PM »

Pete, come on, most of us are advanced in age. You have done so much hard and difficult work for us. I am very grateful to you for everything you have contributed to our community up to this point. Everyone makes mistakes with such a grueling job.
               I wish you from the bottom of my heart a lot of health and optimism. Keep working master.  ]thumleft[

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Yaro59, really appreciated, however I live with more or less constant pain these days which is why I took a back step a few years ago and things have not improved any. My concentration and patience are shot at, I tried to glue together a Hawker Hunter the other day I had left in the model box for years and it showed how my eyesight and shaking hands were no longer up to the tasks I used to love, I get more annoyance than pleasure out of all this stuff now so feel it best to just to leave it be. ;)

I very rarely fire up the numerous sims I have anymore, it seems when I do it is only to confirm updates work or test a mod, like this one in the thread, I do not really fly anymore so it seems a whole lot of frustration for nothing nowadays, I stopped enjoying it when the illness hit and I am still in the same place, the 3d is not so bad, I can enlarge it and handle the controls reasonably well but as with most things can only devote a little time to it so that will be my main go to for now at least, the future who knows.

I think I will call this done now, should I leave it here or open a dedicated thread for it?

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.  ;D

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2023, 06:31:26 PM »

Pete, thank you for a job well done! It's too early for you to rest.
Take care of yourself!
And health!
Special thanks to Alexander!

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2023, 09:47:52 AM »

Hello Mstislav, glad you are now all sorted and happy with the Dorand. 8)

You know yourself how it feels to keep trying to go on with something once your health is against you, I reached that point a long time ago but keep doing little projects, this was the last on the list, only my Bedford truck now and maybe some skins who knows. ;)

Take care and be safe.

Здравствуйте, Мстислав, рад, что теперь у вас все в порядке и вы довольны Дораном. 8)

Вы сами знаете, каково это продолжать пытаться что-то делать, когда ваше здоровье против вас, я достиг этого момента давным-давно, но продолжаю делать небольшие проекты, это был последний в списке, теперь только мой грузовик Бедфорд и, возможно, некоторые скины кто знает. ;)

Будьте осторожны и будьте в безопасности.

Желаю тебе всего наилучшего, Пит. ;D

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2023, 07:26:34 PM »

Hello Mstislav, glad you are now all sorted and happy with the Dorand. 8)

You know yourself how it feels to keep trying to go on with something once your health is against you, I reached that point a long time ago but keep doing little projects, this was the last on the list, only my Bedford truck now and maybe some skins who knows. ;)

Take care and be safe.

Здравствуйте, Мстислав, рад, что теперь у вас все в порядке и вы довольны Дораном. 8)

Вы сами знаете, каково это продолжать пытаться что-то делать, когда ваше здоровье против вас, я достиг этого момента давным-давно, но продолжаю делать небольшие проекты, это был последний в списке, теперь только мой грузовик Бедфорд и, возможно, некоторые скины кто знает. ;)

Будьте осторожны и будьте в безопасности.

Желаю тебе всего наилучшего, Пит. ;D

Hello Pete.
Health to you!
  Sincerely, Mstislav

Привет, Пит.
Здоровья вам!
   С уважением, Мстислав.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 25 queries.