Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are there any, and if so, which is the best Red Baron Campaign for 1946?  (Read 248 times)

sercrets

• Missioneer
    • Discord:

Good evening, I am looking at playing some 1946 campaigns over the summer and have a WW1 itch after re-watching the Red Baron movie (Fantastic piece btw).

I am interested in seeing if there is a complete red baron campaign what features all of his missions/kills potentially? To be honest not quite sure what I am looking for... You would think there would be a large selection of them but they have seem to evaded me/I am looking for people's opinion who have played them. Yes, I am aware of RB3D and it's mods, and yes it is on the "to play" list... Just looking what is here. I guess if there is a large selection I would be looking for the most detailed and in depth one; with decent ground airfield building etc... However beggars cannot be choosers... Cheers.

Cheers,

sercrets
You get what you give.

Frankiek

• SAS Team

There used to be one for dbw1916 that i suppose should also work or easy to adapt in DOF

sercrets

• Missioneer
    • Discord:

There used to be one for dbw1916 that i suppose should also work or easy to adapt in DOF

You don’t happen to have that archived as well do you? (I yoinked you bigger hill wing campaign you revived and loved it) lol.

Cheers

sercrets
You get what you give.

Frankiek

• SAS Team

I did search for it but couldn't find it there is however a member kevinhoggard that mentioned in january having finalized 21 mission of a campaign on him.
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71992.msg784031.html#msg784031

sercrets

• Missioneer
    • Discord:

I did search for it but couldn't find it there is however a member kevinhoggard that mentioned in january having finalized 21 mission of a campaign on him.
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,71992.msg784031.html#msg784031

Perhaps that is lost to time as well…

I shall watch for when he releases his!

Thanks for the search, Cheers

sercrets
You get what you give.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 26 queries.