Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 35-Mission Pack for WAW 4.2.2/4.2.3  (Read 2463 times)

Anjey and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dimlee

Re: 35-Mission Pack for WAW 4.2.2/4.2.3
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2024, 07:11:03 AM »

At least with UQMG if you want more planes it takes no time... so instead of putting each flight waypoints, you take a second to suddenly have say 40 planes...

Thanks for the explanation!
Creating waypoints for many aircraft is one of the most time-consuming tasks in FMB today.
UQMG will be helpful, indeed.

adrianstu98

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2024, 08:30:17 AM »

At least with UQMG if you want more planes it takes no time... so instead of putting each flight waypoints, you take a second to suddenly have say 40 planes...

Thanks for the explanation!
Creating waypoints for many aircraft is one of the most time-consuming tasks in FMB today.
UQMG will be helpful, indeed.

Absolutely. And if the time comes when the ZONK mod is compatible with BAT, it will be the culmination of IL2 1946...

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2024, 10:59:29 AM »

Is it possible to take an existing mission, one not created in UQMG, load it into UQMG, and increase the number of aircraft in individual flights?

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2024, 11:40:44 AM »

I think there has been a typos in the instruction - We have to select WAW in the IL2 Selector !!! If so please correct that.

Fixed.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2024, 12:06:30 PM »

Is it possible to take an existing mission, one not created in UQMG, load it into UQMG, and increase the number of aircraft in individual flights?

Not today.  When I get done with the Release.  Pre-Alpha is closed.  I am working on the Alpha public release.  By the Beta release I want to have the 3-mission generation routine done (like UQMG Classic), that is, you get an SP, Coop and DF version of the mission all placed in the correct locations to play.

Because of how I wrote UQMG it is theoretically possible, albeit with limited features.  My plan is to have UQMG Max as a full mission generation, and mission authoring tool for mission builders.  What my initial plan for supporting existing missions is as follows:

* Open and Save Mission
* Allow basic editing of parameters (FoW, date/weather)
* Use of the Mission Briefing authoring tool (which I believe is superior to the one in FMB)
* Adding of Clone flights (For example, an existing flight of 3-planes could be cloned enormously... say if you want 30 copies of it you would have a 93-plane formation... or you could have them appear in waves.  UQMG already does that today for UQMG templates.
-- Limitation - the number of clones is limited by how many regiments are supported in IL-2 engine
-- Limitation 2 - for nations that only have one regiment can only have up to 16 flights that are unique to that nation... if you use more the clones will use the next available nation regiment - that is an IL-2 limitation
* It will probably be limited to missions with up to 24 existing original flights of planes (12 Red and 12 Blue).

But that will take work.  I want to concentrate first in a better way to build support for more maps.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2024, 12:13:35 PM »

I am facing low frame rates while playing the first mission ( Italy) with hurricane !!!! I have 8GB DDR3 RAM , GTX 550ti , AMD FX4320. I have BAT 4.2.3 however do not face low frame rates when playing other single missions. What could be the reason ?

That is puzzling.  I have experienced that some years ago with only certain missions and I could not figure out why, particularly because that first mission actually is smaller in size and objects than some of the other ones.

It could be what features you have enabled, the resolution, DirecX vs. OpenGL.  For comparison, my signature now includes my PC, nothing phenomenal and it is 5 years old.  I sometimes have Microsoft Visual Studio, UQMG and BAT running at the same time but I don't have issues with the mission...

gunny0134

• no skill just simple, but seek the best beauty !!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2024, 10:34:18 AM »

Many thank you !!

- Italian Re.2002 carrier fighters provide fleet defense

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2024, 03:31:13 PM »

Many thank you !!

- Italian Re.2002 carrier fighters provide fleet defense

Thank you gunny.  May your search for targets bear good fruit.  Just beware that those pesky Beaufighters will defend themselves.  The Re.2002s do well against Hurris, but it is all about the piloting.

Dick Fielding

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2024, 12:44:38 PM »

Hi UberDemon,
         All seems to be working well on my rig. Thank you very much for your efforts.
                Dick.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2024, 06:15:33 PM »

Hi UberDemon,
         All seems to be working well on my rig. Thank you very much for your efforts.
                Dick.
Thank you.

Although technically the Pre-Alpha is closed, I am not removing access to it.  If you want to give a try on making your own missions (albeit with a limited map set), here it is:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,72627.0.html

genXgamer

« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 07:46:34 PM »

G'day mate

Downloaded yesterday and played a couple of missions last night.

What happens to the player's taxi guide?
Playing the first and a later P-51 mission the guide is not present or should I say not in the usual position above the player's aircraft.
Go in quickly - Punch hard - Get out!

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 10:18:30 PM »

Believe you have to turn it on in the IL-2 interface.  UQMG does not change the IL-2 configuration, If I recall it is a control you can use to toggle it.  For sure if you use autopilot the taxi line disappears.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 27 queries.