Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P 108 Bomber front position.  (Read 641 times)

Pernix

P 108 Bomber front position.
« on: September 16, 2024, 02:51:53 AM »

P 108 Bomber front position.
Hello everyone. I am a fan of this magnificent Italian bomber, and I think that in BAT, the addition of the bombing position was an excellent addition. but there is only one thing, I can not accept, is the graphics of the bomber. Now it seems that the observer is on a balcony, not in a cabin. Of course, the presence of the jozza is not correct, but in my opinion this is not essential, it is only the lack of graphics of the cabin that I can not digest.
I ask if some modder, can do something to solve this little problem. Probably, it is a matter of moving the coordinates of the bomber cockpit, the graphics of the cabin, should already be there. Thanks, and sorry for this small, but for me big request.
I try to attach some screenshots of what I mean.
bye

Vampire_pilot

Re: P 108 Bomber front position.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2024, 07:19:31 AM »

Interesting. I do not know how this bombsight even works. It seems very crude.
What do you actually mean with "jozza"?  I don't think you mean a joint?

But would something like this be better?

It is the actual interior mesh of the plane 3d.

Pernix

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2024, 07:54:36 AM »

Hello Vampire.
Magnificent...it's just like that....so...so it's perfect!! (sorry for the enthusiasm
:).....Jozza is the name of the "Traguardo di puntamento" used by us Italians in that period on most bombers. On the P108, however, there was certainly the German aiming device "Lotfernrohr 7" but this, in my opinion, does not diminish the beauty and goodness of the plane in Il2 1946, even if during take-off it resembles a mad horse to be tamed with patience.
How much you have done, it's magnificent...When can we have this little update?? please...soon.
bye

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2024, 09:08:14 AM »

well,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v43s8l6x1019vso/%2521_P108_Bombardier_fix.zip/file

Another question though. In BAT this plane has a shadow. Do you have shadows switched off?

cbradbury

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2024, 10:17:57 AM »

Interesting. I do not know how this bombsight even works. It seems very crude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a89ydrKoXM

Pernix

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2024, 10:26:52 AM »

well,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v43s8l6x1019vso/%2521_P108_Bombardier_fix.zip/file

Another question though. In BAT this plane has a shadow. Do you have shadows switched off?

Hello Vampire
Received, and installed. everything works perfectly. now the whole thing is realistic.
As for the shadows, yes, they were temporarily deactivated by the conf.in, to try to save some resources on a mission with many objects on the ground. hours I reactivated them. Thanks again.
Now I'm going to bomb Gibraltar...;)
you're a Great!!
bye

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2024, 12:18:53 PM »

Thank you Vampire pilot 8), for me, this fix also works.

Best Regards,
Piotrek

Pernix

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2024, 07:48:28 AM »

well,

Sorry, Vampire, but since I installed your magnificent "Petch" on the bottom left of the screen, I have the English units of measurement, and no longer those of the "metric decimal" system, so to speak: Km/h and meters. I think you have to touch the Config.ini, but I don't know it well, which entry do I have to change to go back to how it was before?
Thanks for your attention to this magnificent bomber.

Frankiek

• SAS Team
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2024, 12:33:39 PM »

In the control page MISC section you need to assign a key to toggle the speedbar (on the bottom left of the screen) that will show the speed and height in metric, imperial, nautical units  and then disappear. 

Pernix

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2024, 01:44:54 PM »

In the control page MISC section you need to assign a key to toggle the speedbar (on the bottom left of the screen) that will show the speed and height in metric, imperial, nautical units  and then disappear.

Thanks, done, and everything seems to work.
great community that of 1946...a greeting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 27 queries.