Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Someone want to make this great high-altitude heavy bomber Heinkel 274? French did two!  (Read 493 times)

Highlandman

• Clinical Chemistry Analyzer's Field Engineer

Someone want to make this great good interesting high-altitude heavy bomber Heinkel He-274??? Germans were doing, already in war time, at some French factory, two prototypes, but then comes D-Day invasion, and planes went to Allied hands. But right on, French continued and finished those two protos, for themself.   
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinkel_He_274 
"Others do what they can, but Car-Engineer do what he wants!" But...anyway...still... "Nobody can know everything, about everything..." My technical teacher's toughts.

Seb

• Modder

Your request is not very substantive and as far as I know the administrators will remove it. Secondly, I have submitted requests that were more extensive and some were fulfilled and others were not.

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK

This is an interesting project, but the request for this airplane has already been submitted:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,67960.0.html

Best Regards,
Piotrek

Highlandman

• Clinical Chemistry Analyzer's Field Engineer

Thank you, Piotrek1, for that information! Good to know, that somebody else, has already interested/suggest this very interesting plane, great! :)
-Highlandman-
"Others do what they can, but Car-Engineer do what he wants!" But...anyway...still... "Nobody can know everything, about everything..." My technical teacher's toughts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.