Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request: Ground Dioramas! (For BAT)  (Read 1964 times)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
Re: Request: Ground Dioramas! (For BAT)
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2024, 08:58:22 PM »

THIS IS AWESOME.

Thank you.  BTW, my bulk move and rotation routine is working well.  I am working first on the Waypoint routines, but it is already working with the Generic Spawn points, so I know it works.  I am working with an AI engine to help me with flight route generation.  Takes some getting used to the AI training side but with a little patience it is a great coding tool.  Since I use VB.NET, I use Microsoft Copilot because it has an inherent integration in the Visual Studio programming interface that interacts with GitHub.

To benefit from AI as a "coding partner" you really need to be very familiar with your coding language because I can spot when results are not what I want... but with the interaction with the AI engine, it learns from your input and feedback and becomes extremely helpful.

Right now I am a bit busy with the programming side but soon I will be incorporating these dioramas in the list I have been updating.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

Dimlee

« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 12:32:32 PM »

Back to the Water World.
It should have some history, right? And not only platforms and ports but aquatic air bases as well.

Templates for DOF and TGA.

DOF - seaplane/airship base and small port.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1t7svb9mozlklkz/WaterWorld_airbase_BAT_DOF.zip/file

TGA - seaplane/airship base, port, and other structures.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/efublo421t3o7ug/WaterWorld_airbase_BAT_TGA.zip/file

All bases are protected by AAA and ships. Lights are on to enable night operations.

WAW template to follow soon.
Probably, I'll do something for JTW. It's a pity there is no Sea Dart or SR.A/1 in the game!

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:22:18 PM »

Sweet!  I'll update the full list in the original post... just been busy with the Template Builder coding.
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.  (** Alienware Aurora R7 / i7-8700 3.20GHz / 16GB RAM / Win 10 x64 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 **)

Dimlee

« Reply #27 on: Today at 12:40:12 PM »

Now for the next era.

WAW - The seaplane base and port were expanded, and more structures were added. Engineers did their best. :)
Protected by AAA and ships. Lights are on to enable night operations.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/epqpurhlyapylo8/WaterWorld_airbase_BAT_WAW.zip/file

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #28 on: Today at 09:24:09 PM »

Dimlee, these are awesome!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 26 queries.