Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silesia Map  (Read 460 times)

Frankiek

• SAS Team
Silesia Map
« on: September 24, 2024, 04:26:39 AM »

Thanks to Seppel the  final version is here enjoy.

If you are interested in previous versions and all the development work please go here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,43434.0.html

Seppel

• Mapper
Re: Silesia Map
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2024, 06:21:13 PM »

Hi to you all!

Here is the final version of my map of the German province of Silesia (Schlesien).

The area lies between the rivers Neisse and Warthe. It was the southern part of the scissor like border of the Reich.
I chose this area, because the roots of my family lies there, in the near of the capital BRESLAU.
The war started here in 1939 with the Poland campaign and the area saw the end of the war through cruel and heavy fightings between the poor rest of the German war machine and the advancing Red Army!

The map covers about 300km west to east and 200km south to north. You will find some big cities, smaller towns and a number of villages spread over the landscape.
There where up to 60 smaller and larger airfields. Some of them based on original plans, the others are free style, but all individual.
And you will find some highlights as the unfinished „Reichsautobahn“ (motorway)...

For this version 3 (26.09.2024) I reworked most of the airfields for the right AI-performance and removed some wrong objects.
download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jdadfbxnuddqb9e/Silesia-ReleaseVersion_3.7z/file

I really hope I haven't promised too much and you will like and enjoy this map!

As usual don't hasitate with critics (pro and con) and to tell me mistakes.

I also want to say thank you, to all, who helped me in the past with problems, that came up with this map!

Special thanks to E69_Haukka, who sponsored a little promo video...

Kleinigkeiten machen die Vollkommenheit aus, aber Vollkommenheit ist keine Kleinigkeit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 24 queries.