Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Bf110 family ~SAS~CirX's Most Excellent 110 Pack ~BETA  (Read 73372 times)

boogabooga

• Modder
Re: Bf110 family ~SAS~CirX's Most Excellent 110 Pack ~BETA
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 05:07:02 AM »

Ok, weirdest thing happened...

I have AAA UI 1.1, and since this mod replaces the flyable C4s, I went to my mods folder and put the - in front in the names of the BF-110C4 and C4B folders. Something told me to go into the game and make sure they were both gone. Interestingly enough, while the C4 was no longer flyable, the C4B remained so despite the - in its name. It is as if some other mod has made the C4B flyable. Anyone have any ideas??

SAS~Anto

• Aussie Bush Pilot
  • Editor
  • Retired from modding
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 05:08:43 AM »

Great work!! This is definately been Messerschmitt week, and there is still more to come :)

David Baxter

• Facetious Extraordinaire
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 05:09:46 AM »

Hi Hot Space !

Thanks for you effort with weapon entries,
you helped me saving time ... ;)

Gerax

Hiya m8.

It was Si1va who posted below me who posted up the weapons_ru ;-)

13/JG5_Max

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 05:36:29 AM »

I have AAA UI 1.1, and since this mod replaces the flyable C4s, I went to my mods folder and put the - in front in the names of the BF-110C4 and C4B folders. Something told me to go into the game and make sure they were both gone. Interestingly enough, while the C4 was no longer flyable, the C4B remained so despite the - in its name. It is as if some other mod has made the C4B flyable. Anyone have any ideas??

no problem, just read the readme file before installing: you have to delete all mods which made the c4 and C4B flyable first.

SAS~Howlin

• Goat herder
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 05:44:41 AM »

Are the fms for these planes included in your latest 6th sep buttons file, becasue i unpacked it, added the correct files to my filelist, and i for the life of me cannot find them, would someone in the comunity be able to send me the correct flight models and the correct emds? cix could you possibly do it?

boogabooga

• Modder
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 05:47:13 AM »

no problem, just read the readme file before installing: you have to delete all mods which made the c4 and C4B flyable first.

That's the problem, I'm trying to do that, but there is a phantom mod making the BF-110-C4B flyable and I don't know what it is! (i.e. I deleted the BF-110C4B folder from UI, to no effect)

I renamed the folder for this mod with 00_ in front of the name so it loads first. Seems to be working so far...

However, I am disturbed at the fact that I have a phantom mod lurking about. I wonder how many are going unnoticed...

13/JG5_Max

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 05:48:03 AM »

Fms should be included for a long time already. try to download the BoB plane Fms from ultra mod, you find them also here in the forums: copy and paste them into your mods folder and try it again.

boogabooga

• Modder
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 05:58:35 AM »

Small bug report

The C-1 is using the C-4/B 3D model with the big rack underneath. Should it not use the C-4 model?

13/JG5_Max

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 06:04:07 AM »

yep it should, thanks for posting so it can be fixed for final version

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 07:19:32 AM »

I did a small change on the Bf110F-2
The G-2 engines are more correct for this version since it used the enlarged radiator and rounded spinner

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Answers 110
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 08:17:58 AM »

yep it should, thanks for posting so it can be fixed for final version

No, the C-1 and 2 had the old MG FF that required the bulged belley to accomodate the ammo busses. So no, that is deliberate.

I did a small change on the Bf110F-2
The G-2 engines are more correct for this version since it used the enlarged radiator and rounded spinner
Thanx, my meagre references were about 50/ 50 on that. Hundreds of profiles out there of F series with the old engine. So for me it was simply a coin toss.

If you like ,send me the body folder and i will include with in the final.

Insert Quote
Are the fms for these planes included in your latest 6th sep buttons file, becasue i unpacked it, added the correct files to my filelist, and i for the life of me cannot find them, would someone in the comunity be able to send me the correct flight models and the correct emds? cix could you possibly do it?

The Fms are contained in a DiffFM file inside the mod itself. It is not in our buttons. File is called 110FAMFM, here are the entries for fileslist to unpack it:

FlightModels/Bf-110C7laat.fmd
FlightModels/Bf-110Dredding.fmd
FlightModels/Bf-110Eredding.fmd
FlightModels/Bf-110Fvroeg.fmd
FlightModels/Bf-110Evroegfmd
FlightModels/Bf-110Dvroeg.fmd
FlightModels/Bf-110Cvroeg.fmd
FlightModels/DB-601-110fam.emd

Works the same as buttons.

Second person in two days with "hidden" mods that instal. Weird.
The best thing to do is to look in your original C4B flyable folder, and copy the names of those hashed files, and do searches for them in your mods and files folder, deleting the duplicates you find. My bet is you will find them lurking either in your Files folder, or in your mods/std folder.

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 08:51:38 AM »

Glad to help, I will send u the files plus some good books  ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.